Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 octobre 2022

So far so good - the app appears pretty easy to get started with minimal settings needed and pretty clear language. I needed a bit of support and they were able to help within minutes in real time.

Birch Coffee
États-Unis
Environ 9 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 14 octobre 2022

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick
Transcy by OneCommerce

Modifié le 27 mars 2021

So far so good, it does the job. Support was very helpful and help me to solve my problem. After usage, I could realise that the app is very, like very heavy on the website and slow it down a lot. 600ms download time, really?????

Nataoka bali
Indonésie
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 16 mars 2021

Hi there,

Here's Bethany from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thanks for your feedback about our app.

In relation to your issue as the slow loading speed, we're glad to inform that our updated version has resolved this issue. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Bethany

8 septembre 2021

Great app for traslation. Simple and useful! The greatest thing is that you have support 24/7 for any question and problems!

cophouse
Italie
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 8 septembre 2021

Hi Raffaele,

Here's Farley from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Farley

4 mai 2022

Great apps, great and generous support! I only can recommend. They even offer to make the work for you.

ThePetCase
Suisse
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 mai 2022

Hi Christoph,

Here's Kane. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kane

26 avril 2023

Buena traduccion, cumple con una ritmo de traduccion a buena velocidad y permite agregar divisas de una gran cantidad de paises

Aldayah
Panama
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 28 avril 2023

Hi Rene,

This is Jolie from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Jolie
Transcy by OneCommerce

23 juillet 2021

The online service very well .notice me the the setting have to modify and help me to fix the problem.now the website have 2 language already

M-Lab Thailand
Thaïlande
OneCommerce.io a répondu 26 juillet 2021

Hi 皓 王,

I'm Kelsey from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kelsey

10 octobre 2021

terrible, Please avoid. very bad experience with this app I use a free plan which have only one language free i use it and translate my store and spend so much time to edit it after one week they need me to change plan < why > and i can't use the language any more my store keep loading and loading not working good . just deleted

isterne
Allemagne
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 11 octobre 2021

Hi Hussin,

Here's Jonathan from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your problems as following:

1. The first issue is that "you spend so much time to edit it after one week they need me to change plan < why >", I seem not to understand your point, you please explain it in details. Because if you're in Free plan with basic language, you cannot edit its translation. Therefore, I am wondering during the trial you were in one of the paid plan as Eco or Starter plan, when your trial ended, you could not use your advance language to edit its translation.

2. The second issue as " and i can't use the language any more my store keep loading and loading not working good", unfortunately I also did not catch your point, as my colleague has sent you a follow up email,
please get back to them, so they can help you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jonathan

22 mars 2022

great support from this app, helped me install and get it going in less than an hour. thank you very much

KlapioStore
États-Unis
OneCommerce.io a répondu 25 mars 2022

Hi Meytal,

Here's Andrew. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Andrew

15 juillet 2022

TOP QUALITY!! I like it and its easy to use. I could recommened to everyone who wanna sells to the whole World!

Paranyx
Allemagne
OneCommerce.io a répondu 18 juillet 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

11 janvier 2022

Exceptional assistance assisted me in everything very kind and very competent, and the app does the function it says so you won't find any surprises say

LiviWatch™️
Italie
OneCommerce.io a répondu 11 janvier 2022

Hi Victor,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Best Regards