Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 février 2022

I had a problem getting a new language on my website because of my theme. I got helped my Molly from customer service who was very efficient.

Akirafit
Émirats arabes unis
OneCommerce.io a répondu 8 février 2022

Hi Akira,

I'm Jonathan from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Jonathan

4 février 2022

Great App, easy to set up and full of useful options. Customer service is very responsive and kind, they immediately reached to me to help me configuring the app

Yupcollars
Italie
OneCommerce.io a répondu 7 février 2022

Hi Pietro,

Here's Andrew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

16 août 2022

Amazing support, The app is also very easy and smooth to install into your website and have configured with your theme

Beliard
Émirats arabes unis
3 avril 2022

Great, I like it. Nice support and it's also very nice that they offer 14-day free trial! Love it!!!

HaiRemoved
Suisse
OneCommerce.io a répondu 5 avril 2022

Hi Christoph,

I'm Andrew. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

12 janvier 2022

Incredibly fast customer service! Helped me immediately install my app. Thank you for the kind and helpful service!

Cana Capri
États-Unis
OneCommerce.io a répondu 13 janvier 2022

Hi Tracy,

I'm Marcus from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Marcus

Modifié le 2 janvier 2022

Buggy! Translated only parts of the page. Screwed up the reviews from Judge.me altough they write that they integrate with Judge.me and now all my reviews are gone after I allowed them access to my site. Now I have to ask support from Judge me to rectify the problem and hope nothing worse then that.

Barista och Espresso
Suède
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 3 janvier 2022

Hi Noah,

I'm Andrew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

As I have checked your case and seen that you met the trouble with translation on some homepage as well as product page. My colleague has sent you follow-up emails with clear explanation along with possible solutions for your case, please kindly check it for further help.

As you uninstalled our app already, could you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with highest priority? we will make sure to assist you with everything you need to have a good time with us.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Modifié le 16 décembre 2022

Great assistance, easy to use! The person i spoke was very kind and patient and really gave me a welcoming feeling

Marela
Pays-Bas
OneCommerce.io a répondu 20 décembre 2022

Hi Simon,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran
Transcy by OneCommerce

23 février 2022

the app is perfect and the customer service of Flora was great. she did help to fix 2 issues. so thank you

MilaMiamor
États-Unis
OneCommerce.io a répondu 25 février 2022

Hi Jennifer,

This is Patrick from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

Modifié le 4 février 2021

I think it's more valuable if you pay for a plan, because otherwise you can only translate one language. I did have great support from Muffin though and she was able to assist. It's just the app itself on the free plan is a bit flaky.

Soul Health Lounge
Australie
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 4 février 2021

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. We will note your feedback and try to improve our app in the better way to meet your expectations! Since you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further help.

Anna

Modifié le 29 avril 2022

The support is awesome, got helped all the way through the process of installing it. I have only tested the app a for a couple of minutes but the translations seem accurate. The one thing that king of dissapointed me was that on the shopify store it gives a free plan as an option, but that plan is only available for very new stores. *UPDATE*
I decided to update my review to 1 star because of the support. I asked to move the widget to a custom location, which they were happy to do. When placed at that location the mobile version of the widget didn't work so I asked for a fix. It took a while for them to understand why it did not work, which is understandable. The only fix was to move to the footer, when doing this my theme layout got messed up and the support has just stopped responding. Worst of all, this whole thing has already taken 6 hours, and is still not fixed.

upgraderc
Belgique
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 5 mai 2022

Hi Antonio,

Here's Vincent and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience causing to your store.

For unexpected support from my agent, I personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years so I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

As I have seen that one of my colleague has fixed your issue, but we still have not seen your from last message. Please kindly check your email and let them know if you need further support. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Vincent