Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 mars 2024

This plugin seems quite impressive with its rich features. Although it's a bit pricey, I believe it could be beneficial for generating more orders. I'm still testing it out, such as assessing its impact on website speed. Also, a special thanks to Polaris for their support.

ALLGOAL
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 19 mars 2024

Hi Junfan,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

18 février 2024

great and fast services from Harry

up-bottles
Suisse
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 23 février 2024

Hi Pascal,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena

1 mai 2024

Bo from support is phenomenal!
Amazing customer service, fixed my issue quickly!

My Makeup Care
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 4 mai 2024

Hi Tracy,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Kieran

3 mai 2024

App is complex, but works fine more or less.
Support is very fast to solve problems.

MondoTNT
Italie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

Servizio clienti eccezionale, rispondono immediatamente ad ogni mia richiesta aiutandomi. Consigliata come app.

Funziona perfettamente ed è molto rapida

Soulove design
Italie
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 15 avril 2024

Patrick

28 mars 2024

I was very satisfied, I have been looking for this for a long time, Mrs. Giselle was very helpful, thank you to her too :)

CreatiGlo Wall Art
Turquie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 5 avril 2024

Kieran

19 février 2024

I wanted to translate my store into spanish and this app did this automatically for me. Clara has been really helpful as I had a few technical errors and she managed to solve them quickly for me. I highly recommend her service

Zapatos Cómodo
Royaume-Uni
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 23 février 2024

Hi Burak,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

3 février 2024

Very easy to use app,it translates everything not leaving anything behind. and the customer support is also good serenaa helped setting up everything.thanks

Deccca Arts
Inde
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 février 2024

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

24 février 2024

The app works very well, and the support team is very competent and ready to help immediately if you have any problems or questions!

Noblecat
Allemagne
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 28 février 2024

Hi Julian,

Bellamy

5 mars 2024

Great and polite service from Polaris. I only explained my problem and she fixed all as i wanted it to!

CANNALIZED
Danemark
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 12 mars 2024

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina