Traduction de la langue,devise

Traduction de la langue,devise

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 14 jours.
Note (4,9)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4460 avis
4 février 2023

After 3 apps that didn't work I tried this one and everything worked! The app is very comprehensive and offers everything you need. The support has helped me so much that I thought I was annoying but they were always super nice. Thanks again! :)

VELVET TONI
Allemagne
4 février 2023

Support is on the top and translation system is very good. Also switcher is very customizable. Highly recommend it

TEXER
Kazakhstan
4 février 2023

Seems that it will help a lot. Very quick support, fixed everything quick and well. Thanks to Annie.

My Wild Other
Lituanie
4 février 2023

The app work correctly the Transcy Team always are there to help with any issues you have, after some adjust the page is working perfectly..

Thanks to all Team

Kaia & Crystals
Espagne

Awesome User Support.
Problem solved in 5-10min, no waiting, no missunderstandings.
Would recommend 10/10

Baby-fond
Suède
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 8 mois
3 février 2023

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

uubeskinny
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 38 minutes
2 février 2023

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD

Revopoint 3D
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 mois
2 février 2023

Support went very fast and smooth, In a few minutes my problem was solved and I got more information about other packages.

PERRON Stores
Belgique
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
OneCommerce.io a répondu 3 février 2023

Hi Felix,

Here's Emma from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Regards,
Emma
Transcy by OneCommerce

1 février 2023

Flora was super kind!! The platform is good and all the information is enough to build big things with your business.

Geovanny
Mexique
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ un an
OneCommerce.io a répondu 3 février 2023

Hi Geovanny,

This is Shirina from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Regards,