Avaliações (5.732)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de junho de 2024

I encountered Giselle, a very poor customer service representative. Not only was she slow, but she also kept me waiting for a long time. She said she would transfer me and then there was no response or action.

VegaPuff JP
Hong Kong, RAE da China
6 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 21 de junho de 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian and we apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

- Through this unexpected situation, we will recheck the agent and have a proper training to avoid this in the future, so I highly appreciate your empathy

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you, please check your email and let him know if you need further support

Brian

Data de edição: 12 de julho de 2024

I had a great experience with Polaris, very helpful and efficient. it seems like everything work perfectly. so Thank you.

Oriana
Canadá
7 dias usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 8 de julho de 2024

Hi Daut,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@transcy.io

Jena

2 de maio de 2024

App works great. Easy to use. The support team was also very helpful and quick to help me with adding some code to my site.

Soft Steps
Finlândia
9 dias usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2024

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Patrick

16 de maio de 2024

Just received quick and expert help in solving a problem. Thank you Clara and Cris!

MoodCompanyNL
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 20 de maio de 2024

Hi Edwin,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Selina

15 de abril de 2024

The app is amazing and the customer support also, they provide me with custom made position and design of the widgets in order to provide the best and professional good-looking website translators. Amazing guys, keep up!

HomDecor.it
Itália
8 dias usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2024

Hi David,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn

5 de junho de 2024

The App is agreat idea, but it is pure pain to implement everything correctly. In the end it didnt work, it messed my my whole currency section, displayed ridiculous prices. nobody from the support could help me/ understand the problem. the support is prompt and really tries its best. They directly come in your shop and try to fix things, but that made everything worse in my case.

Because its dealing with very sensitive topics like currencies and dislayed prices, which can only be realtime edited (formatting etc.) be very careful. I lost a lot of money and customers thanks to this app.

Vespucci
Alemanha
8 dias usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 7 de junho de 2024

Hi Adrian,

This is Kate from Transcy

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you

At the moment, since you also use Shopify Payment and set up the currency on Markets, the currencies are managed by both Shopify Payment and Transcy.

I have explained to you how the currency works in each situation via our support ticket.

I am still looking forward to hearing from you so that I can provide a proper explanation based on your Shopify Markets' settings.

Kate

2 de maio de 2024

The app works very well, and the support team is very competent and ready to help immediately if you have any problems or questions!

Swedora
Suécia
3 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2024

Hi Nassim,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Our Support Team is always available so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Bellamy

19 de abril de 2024

Very helpful team, all my problems were solved in less than an hour, everything works perfectly even on 3rd party app, i recommend. Thx Polaris and Transcy !

KittyBulle
Suíça
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2024

Hi Leonardo,

Patrick

24 de março de 2024

So far so good, I had a little issue setting up the app but Eleonor was able to guide me through, set it up, and test the website for me. Now everything is working well.

Toriant
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 5 de abril de 2024

Selina

13 de maio de 2024

Customer service is really awesome, Cris helped me in every step

Beautyondigo