Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2024

Had a technical error that required some help from their team and not only were they right on it, but they even helped remove some old code from the theme that was causing the app to malfunction. After Cris and the tech team got on it, it was fixed in a matter of hours! The team is super kind and helpful and I was glad they extended help beyond the functionality of the app to get it to perform the way I wanted. Thanks so much, Transcy! We will continue to use you across multiple of our Shopify stores :)

BB Store

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

19 januari 2024

Great. The support service is great. When I have set multiple attributes for "Payment Cycle" ("Monthly" and "Annual - Save 17%") on both "Earn 1x Gold Membership" and "Earn 1x Platinum Membership" products, but on these two product pages. Click on the multiple attribute button "Year - Save 17%" and select "Selling" in the address bar. The plan ID and variant ID have not changed, resulting in no changes in member options and prices. Bo has repaired this problem on next day. The support service is fast and good.

和李力聊比特币
Hongkong SAR
4 månader användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 24 januari 2024

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

5 januari 2024

I had a configuration issue with the switcher not showing on the site. Went on chat and chatted with BO. Problem was resolved quickly, and everything is working great now!

Well Care Botanicals
Mer än ett år användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 17 januari 2024

Selina

2 januari 2024

Had a problem with some configuration issues on my site: https://plasticbagpartners.com/ . I worked with Shiro and she was very helpful in resolving my issue. Great customer service.

Plastic Bag Partners
OneCommerce.io svarade 11 januari 2024

Hi Frank,

Patrick

1 februari 2024

I'm here to thank you all from Transcy for being helpful with the inconsistencies caused when I installed the App. I've listed the issues and the team fixed all of them. Thank you once again and all the best to you guys!

MyShopeeFly
17 dagar användning av appen

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Mirabel

7 april 2024

We just started using Transcy, but so far the support from the team has been outstanding. Special shout-out to Fanny who resolved a Selector Embed query in record-time on a Sunday afternoon! Crazy fast & helpful support.

Pawtion
Storbritannien
10 dagar användning av appen
1 februari 2024

Excellent customer service especially Bo, the only thing missing is the translation in French and German, they would be highly appreciated!

Harmonize
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Kaylin

12 december 2023

This App is Amazing. Not just for translation their team is also very helful. The team helped me many times in dealing issue. I am very satisfied. If someone is reading my review then I will suggest him to use App this is a perfect app with a humble and helpful. I want to say Thank you to team. They help me alot in solving my issues

NanaBeebi
Nederländerna
Mer än ett år användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 20 december 2023

Hi Brand,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

13 december 2023

This app works as it should. the best part is the customer service which makes it amazing. special thanks to Fanny who helped me through all the difficulties i was having setting up the app. 10/10 recommended.

Sparkly Roses
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 20 december 2023

Hi Abdullah,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Mirabel

9 januari 2024

Cris supported us very fast, friendly and super efficient! Thank you!

Secend.ch
Schweiz
OneCommerce.io svarade 17 januari 2024

Hi Laurin,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy