Transcy: AI Language Translate

Translate Store into Multi Language. Currency Converter by Geo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tom Voyager SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Yet to fully set it up but looks promising. Shen was very helpful in assisting with the app and how it works and functions

November 30, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

Roads of Beauty

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer service, app a bit less immediate to understand than others, but does the job well.

November 30, 2022

Hi Michela,

This is Jolie from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Jolie

Gracias

Location Germany
Time spent using app 25 minutes

I am using this app, and I really appreciate the customer support and guidance, its a great app overall

November 29, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Emma from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Emma

Deese

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Customer service is really helpful. I am satisfied. Rosa helped me solving my problems in an easy and fast way. thank you Rosa

November 28, 2022

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn

LAVELASTORE

Location Saudi Arabia

I have just started using this app for my store , it's User-friendly, quick support is available and functionality looks pretty good and accurate.

November 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Thousandds™

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Pas encore beaucoup utilisé l'app, mais le support est top ! Et l'application semble fonctionnel et très professionnelle

November 17, 2022

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

WineryPop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

It looks like a really good app, I will have a chance to finalise my judgement in the coming days. The customer service I can already say is really good and quality. I had a problem and Amber helped me with patience and professionality, thank you very much

November 17, 2022

Selina

Under the Belt

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

De klantenservice is fantastisch! Grootste gedeelte van de app werkt ook perfect, maar helaas toch niet volledig zonder problemen, waardoor bepaalde functies binnen de winkel wel eens uitvallen.

Hi there,

Here's Scott from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Scott

Slibag

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

J'aime bien l'interface de l'application qui est très intuitif. Le SAV répond assez vite. Jusque là je n'ai pas eu de soucis avec l'app

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Best Regards
Kaylin

G&A

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 hours

working well, fast and the supporting team is very helpful, Arabic translation is good and clear. so thank you.

Hi Mostafa,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Kieran