Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

Eco Candle Project

I'm making a website from the scratch with shopify. It's a complete new world for me so I need and searched for easy and friendly apps to help otherwise it would be impossible . I found this app very user friendly , very intuitive and easy . I'm translating from English to Portuguese and my suggestion is to implement portuguese from Portugal because in the app is portuguese from Brasil that have quite a few differences . If that is implemented than for sure my opinion will be rated to 5 stars . I assume that won't be a problem in french , german , italian etc because there this situation it's only with portuguese .

the floating

The app works well but you need some assistance for the menu updates. Overall recommend to anyone looking for this

October 25, 2021

Hi Sofia,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you your review.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

Elegant Tables

Nice user interface.
Lot of options. One of the few to support Image Translation.
Could be faster, but still ok.
Really good customer service!

October 25, 2021

Hi Davy,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app. For your feedback about our app such as the loading speed, we have noted this point and try to improve it for future update.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Jason

Boss Baby Blvd

interface looks pretty good. was unable to pick the language i wanted to translate to(ok now). there are many options for me to use, seems like it is well liked by other store owners.

October 21, 2021

Hi Mark,

My name's Selina from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

alsawadi online store

بها صعوبة شوي ولكنها رائعة وتلبي طلبك It is a little difficult, but it is wonderful and meets your request

October 18, 2021

Hi there,

This is Christabel from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks your review about your app.

I have seen you said that "It is a little difficult", my colleague has sent you a follow-up email please let them know more details, so they can check and help you further.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Christabel

MealRace

This is the first time to use this app, so far so good going through the configuration, the settings and changing them can be done with ease within 5 mins.

October 8, 2021

Hi Frank,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Bellamy

Golfballs.se

Very helpful customer support! Some minor bugs when running with various third party themes, but most of them managed to get resolved. Overall a good translator app.

October 7, 2021

Hi Erik,

Here's Roger from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Roger

Tosel Shop

The translation is not accurate but helps a loot and it is a good app.
Support works well too, got all the help I needed.

October 4, 2021

Hi Jose,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review.

In case our translation cannot reach your expectation, you can edit your translation in-app. We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Kaylin

Hair Proper

I used it for language translation and currency thanks :) It's a great help and easy to use. And with great support.

September 27, 2021

Hi Stanley,

Here's Jena from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jena

Roseź Quartź

Jane was very helpful and understanding when i wasnt sure of things. would highly recommend thank you

September 10, 2021

Hi Rose,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Mirabel