Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

IPLWebsite

I want to embed it into the footers and fix the position, please tell me how to achieve it? You have to distinguish between primary and secondary, in a store, goods are always the protagonist, and as a translation and currency switching plug-in is only a supporting role, you go to see the mainstream website, most of them are placed in the fixed and unimportant position of the footers, you have to provide the best choice scheme and high-level customization scheme, so that your products can sell better

May 23, 2021

Hi Luke,

I'm Jane from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for your bad experience with us.

In relation to your issue as switcher's position, for making it clear our app does provide many options to configure the switcher's appearance as well as its position on the website, may I know you have tried with it on switcher menu to find which is the best for your website?

Besides that if you want to embed it into the footer, we're willing to help you. Also we can see you uninstalled our app after few minutes without asking for support from us. Could you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority?

As my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please kindly check it for further help. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Jane

madeinbrazilfit.com

I modify my review because a customer service employee invited me to comment when I had not yet tried the application. I needed to make some modifications in the switcher and the customer service was terrible, they tried to help me but they did not have enough knowledge to do it and while they were making changes the language selector looked terrible on my online website... I will have to look for other options

May 10, 2021

Hi Carina,

I'm Vera from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced with our app.

For your case, because our agent did not support you in the right way and we have a proper training for them. As I have checked because you uninstalled our app already, so we cannot help you. If possible, you please consider to reinstall our app and give us one more time to support you with the highest priority.

As I have checked and seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support. Once again hope you sympathize for us.

Vera

MAuto

DO NOT USE THEM! 24/7 - NOT TRUE
TRANSLATION IS HORRIBLE, DO NOT TRUST THEM!
PROMISE YOU WILL REGRET! DO NOT TRUST THEM, DO NOT TRUST THEM, DO NOT TRUST THEM! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!

April 29, 2021

Hi Joe,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused and sadly to see your updated review from positive to negative like this.

We're still serving all users via 24/7 live chat or email. For your case, because the issue is related to complicated code, so we need forward your case to concern team as Developer team to check and fix it further, as a result, it needs to spend more time to investigate the root cause and fix it completely.

As I have checked and seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support. Once again hope you sympathize for us and enjoy your experience with us.

Anna

Foodpoint.hk

they provide Chinese traditional language but the translation is totally wrong and they didn't have the Chinese Hong Kong Icon and wording. the staff should have more training before the start with their work. instead of checking he only said "unfortunately" and this guy is work in CS team. thanks to Raymond to lost 1 customer

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

This is Jacob from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we`re truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concerns as following:

1. Firstly, in case your translation does not reach your expectation, you can edit it manually in our app.

2. "they didn't have the Chinese Hong Kong Icon and wording", for making it clear, we would like to explain that the flag (icon) and its description were synced automatically from Shopify, it's a limitation from Shopify. However, we are having an internal discussion with Shopify to improve it in the better way.

3. We will note your feedback in relation to my colleague as his supporting skill about your case, also this feedback would be helpful for us to take this disadvantage experience to improve our supporting skills. Once again, we extremely apologize for this unfortunately situation which occurred to you.

You are having a follow-up email with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Jacob

Makeup Land

Tried to use this app, but unfortunately, this app created too many issues, and did not work in my case.
1. My search results became a a mess - all the titles multiplied 5 times 2. Getbutton icon that allows customers to communicate with us via WhatsApp became unusable and huge
3. Their support is there, but not really solving the issue, nor I can tell in confident they understood my problem.
4. After removal of the app, their code has been left in my template and still caused problems to my site appearance. I had to pay developers to find the problem and remove their code manually. It looks like big and complicated system and I would suggest to try this app on non-production site first, to avoid issues like mine.

March 2, 2021

Hi there,

This is Jesse from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we`re truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that

1. "My search results became a a mess - all the titles multiplied 5 times", recently Shopify has changed some rules on their system. In this update, they've found some small bugs unexpectedly that might affect to our functionalities or working process in few cases and we're noticed from Shopify system already.

2. "Getbutton icon that allows customers to communicate with us via WhatsApp became unusable and huge", once you translate your page, something such as icon or button from your website might be affected, and this can be completely fixed by us.

3. We have checked your conversation with my related colleague who has supported directly your case to avoid this next time.

4. Leftover code issue, sometimes, there will have some lines of code leftover on your site for some reasons. However, we have an published article for this and you can resolve it by yourself.

You are having an active chat with my Dev support, please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support with the highest priority?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Jesse

Invasion Games SE

Useless. It drained all my words by translating english to english. Also ongoing translation was not able to be cancelled. No warning that only 3% of the website was going to be translated (We accidentaly chose a category og 67.000 pages and was not able to stop it. We spoke to support and they stopped replying. Also, the support was calling me "Dear" all the time, who does that? Wasted 40 USD.

February 24, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jess from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As I have checked your case and seen that you accidentally choose your collection page to translate, unfortunately this page has too much words, so your available words run out. However, our app has not yet the function to stop translation once you press the button "translate", also the translated words cannot be reverted.

For your case, firstly I would like to recommend that you can buy more words to translate. Secondly, if the translation does not reach your expectation, you can edit it manually from our app.

Since you uninstalled our app already, could you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority Besides that, you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Jess

Bikers PR

Very bad user navigation, I get a lot problems with my store translation. The user interface don't scrolling down its very lag. I want to cancel my subscription but i don't see in any where to cancel, it this is another fall.I uninstall my app, but the company charge my the middle plan price ($17.90). When I reinstall my app to see if its work better, the app say that I need to pay the same tariff again. I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!!!!

February 21, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Bella from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your problem as following:

1. You said that "I get a lot problems with my store translation and The user interface don't scrolling down its very lag", please elaborate your concern along with your screenshot so we can help you further.

2. To cancel your subscription, you have to uninstall our app from Shopify admin then the subscription will be cancelled as well. You won't be charged on next billing.

3. App charge, for making it clear that within 30 days of your current billing cycle, you can uninstall and re-install our app several times without being double charge or multiple charges on your billing payment. (Just approve the charge, and you won't be billed twice)

As you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Bella

Reesheh

Customer service is not as claimed "24/7". The person that was appointed to us was not very professional when communicating with clients (e.g. We were requested to delete a review that they did not like after they have requested us to write one) The app has a lot of bugs and flaws when translating the website (There were many instances where we had to address the issues with the technical support team and they had to fix it "Manually"). On several occasions, There were requested changes claimed to be "impossible" to be done. The User interface is not friendly at all when editing translations (good luck in finding the word needed to be edited when the search bar is not working)

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Paul from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, let me explain clearer about the issue on your store as following:

1. The first concern is "Customer service is not as claimed "24/7", as I have checked your conversation with my colleague, and we sincerely apologize for that when they have slow response to your queries, we will note this and improve our supporting skill in the better way to avoid in the next time.

2. Related to your translation, there are few elements on your theme not supported to translate by using the main translate function. We checked and found that the mentioned words are not included in your theme's language file (Arabic). So it means your theme does not support translating these texts officially.

However, Transcy does have another function to help you get over this problem - it is Third Party Elements. Basically, Third Party Elements function will help to translate the text which is not supported by Theme. That's why we advised you to use it for those elements. There is a disadvantage of this function is not allow you to edit the translation. It is because we have to use another third-party which is not supported by Shopify native API.

After that, you don't want to use Third Party Elements function but still want to translate those elements into your custom texts. Basically, we will not help in this situation because it was not supported by the Theme, that's why I said impossible at that time. However, we did find out a workaround solution as edit manually in the language file (Arabic) and send the request to Shopify theme.

Hope you can understand this situation. As we have sent you a follow-up email, please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Paul

Jolly Pets

This app is a fraud. I took the starter plan with 100.000 words. It said that I could translate till 5 languages. After that, the translation was not completed due to excess of words. Everything okay till here. I decided to delete 3 languages that I considered less important and retry to complete the translation at least or the other 2. MY WORDS WERE STILL AT 0 !!! I contacted the "24/7 costumer service". NO RESPONSE AFTER A WHILE. I mentioned the situation to her expecting that as it LOGIC, I would get the rest of the words back since I paid for the plan and couldn't get completed my website translation. Jennifer's solution as a team of the costumer service of TRANSCY app, was about money. She wanted me to pay more by upgrading my plan or buying more words.. HELOOOO?????
Is that what the customer service is for and the app about. I have reed thr reviews with 1 star and there's people who had even worst experiences with this app. Some of them even lost their pages. This app is completely not recommended.

January 4, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, firstly I will re-check with my colleague who has slow response to your queries to improve our supporting skills.

Secondly you may misunderstand that although you deleted your target languages, the words had already been used to translate them and the words can not be re-used. You have to upgrade your plan or you can buy more words to complete the translation without upgrading your plan.

Hope this will clarify your concern. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Robert

Yodalorien

They broke my store and never answered. My request was just to allow currency traduction in mobile version. Instead of helping me or fixing the problem, they get into my store, made some changes and after that all currencies were broken. With their changes euro = prices in dollar.
In addition, now some of my articles are displayed with a price multiplied by thousand, do you buy a t-shirt for 2.900,00 $ ???
Therefore I lost customers and sales. My store is still broken by the way without any message by technical support. Even funnier, the woman with whom I chat said : "Sorry I messed up" bye
Avoid this application as quickly as possible. I spent a lot of time and they crash everything. So do not download this app !!!
I expect a return asap and a refund.

December 21, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Peter from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, I have re-checked with the concern agent to improve our skills and serve you better in the future. Especially, your issue is completely fixed, please kindly check it again.

I have seen you are having an active chat with my other colleagues, please let them if you need further help.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Peter