Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

DS Beauty

verry good support, and good translations, Greek language could be better but still... good translations, I would like to have the possibility to add manual translation

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy.

Regarding to your concern about "add manual translation", please be advised that our app allows you to edit/put the translation manually.
You can find the edit interface by going to the Transcy Dashboard -> Translation -> Translate Store -> Choose the page you want to edit

You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need more help.

Muffin

Soul Health Lounge

I think it's more valuable if you pay for a plan, because otherwise you can only translate one language. I did have great support from Muffin though and she was able to assist. It's just the app itself on the free plan is a bit flaky.

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. We will note your feedback and try to improve our app in the better way to meet your expectations! Since you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further help.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Puraa - Purity Infused with Love

It's super easy to install. It's great to see such an active support team. The process is hassle-free.

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

This is Edgar from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Edgar

Wine Sensations by Son Roig

My experience with this application is good, the translations are correct and the visual environment of the application is intuitive and efficient.
My overall rating is correct, good customer support, thank you very much Lisa for your kindness. A cordial greeting,

January 3, 2021

Hi there,

This is Nolan from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Nolan

LeashPup

I've started with a bad review of this app because I've got some problem. But I finally solved it and it working great. I recommended this app !

December 14, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

BlasCut

ı used that app and it is working properly when you have some struggle with something the customer service is online at most of the time. I connect with andy at my problem. He is such a solution oriented person and helped me a lot

December 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is Andy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Andy

TweakBrand

The app is friendly and easy to us. Had some short comings at the beginning but the support team came through. Petey is the boss #bettercaulPetey

December 1, 2020

Hi there,

This is Bellamy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Bellamy

Gates of Heavens

Thank you to Lisa for help me with my colors settings. This was so important to me so thank you so much.

November 17, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Robert

Ankul Jenkins

An automatic translator is not the best, but if you select the words well, you can get an acceptable translation in different languages

September 9, 2020

Hello Alex,

This is Seri, and thanks so much for your feedback.

We do understand that sometimes translation quality does not meet 100% your expectation, and that's why we provide Edit function in order to help you achieving your goal.

Also I informed our Dev team too to see if we have any resolution to improve quality later.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
​Seri

phasil - Online Market

I used Transcy to translate the shop and it worked pretty well!
although some translation were more of robot translation but it was very easy to edit!

September 8, 2020

Dear Pharrell,

This is Seri, and thanks so much for your feedback.

Best Regards,