Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

SmartHarnais™

Still testing the app hopefully it works well I have to give a review to test it because it won't show the dashbord

September 14, 2021

Hi there,

This is Alex from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

We've seen that you left us with 3 star review and concerned about the dashboard, so we are wondering that there is something wrong with our app that makes you feel unsatisfied when testing the app. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Alex

GOTA Records

Just Started seems really good.
Easy to operate and looks easy.
I used other translate apps and it was not good.
But this one I shall carry on using.
I hope this helps customer.

August 19, 2021

Hi there,

This is Donna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

However you left us with 3 star review, so I am wondering that there is something wrong with our app that makes you feel unsatisfied about our app. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Donna

Mokili

Staff is super helpful and even contacted me to help me install the language/currency dropdown themselves. The only downside is it overlaps everything on the site when scrolling. I thought it would be managed via the Shopify language switcher, so I'm not sure I'll keep it.

August 19, 2021

Hi Baka,

Here's Keelin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In relation to your concern "The only downside is it overlaps everything on the site when scrolling", because you uninstalled our app, so we cannot check it further. Could you please consider to reinstall our app? so we're willing to help you. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Keelin

HoocMeUp LLC

Trying to get the languages to work on shopify from the app was confusing, then when the agent would send a screen shot on what to do, it would come with an error msg 404 and it was just to much to go through for something as simple as changing the languages

July 26, 2021

Hi Deleecha,

I'm Joyce from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Throughout your conversation, although you met some troubles with setting up the translation from our app, the agent still helped you resolve all of your concerns.

With 404 error, this is not a bug from the app. The cause is from your language versions created on your Shopify admin before. For making it clear, if you have added other languages in Shopify admin before but have not enabled/published those languages for your store domain yet, then it will cause this problem.

As I have checked and seen that my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Joyce

Life-likeDoll

June 9, 2021

Hi Xuedan,

Here's Godiva from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for leaving us a review.

However, we seem not to understand your review content. You are having an active chat with my colleague, please elaborate it and let them know if you need further support.

Godiva

No Bull Health and Fitness

It would be great if there were five languages free so we could make more money to upgrade to a price package.

May 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Elisa from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for your review as well as feedback.

For free plan, although you can add only one target language to translate, we offer more highlighted features such as edit translation, customize switcher style, convert up to 167 target currency or Auto Switch Currency by location, etc,... Especially, we allow users to test out all Premium functions in 7 days for FREE on Transcy.

As you're having an active with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Elisa

Creationery Supplies

It works OK, however it is slow. The customer care department helps a lot and responds really quick.

May 7, 2021

Hi Wendy,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

In relation to your concern, as you said that it's slow, you mean once you switch to target language, the switcher button is loading slowly, do not you? If yes, as usual, after your page fully renders, the switcher button will shown around 3 seconds. We have realized this and it will be improved in the next version.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Sahathanee Shop

Great customer service. A little pricey,but overall good. The website can improve a bit on manual translation - it can be easier with better editing features on the website.

May 4, 2021

Hi Sahathanee,

Here's William from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your comments, we're really happy to know that you love our support.

As we have checked your case and clearly know what you are meeting trouble with manage translation. We have noted your point for concern team to improve it for future update.

William

Lookamo

The app has a user friendly frontend. Great agents supports. Unfortunately the app does not let you chose what pages do you want to translate when you are in the onboarding process.

February 21, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Lucy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We thank for your feedback and also sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, for making it clear that on boarding process, our app will let users choose sections or pages they want to translate, so I am wondering you accidentally selected all pages to translate.

As I have checked, you uninstalled our app already, could you please reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority? You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Lucy

OneCup

After installing the app their snippet was not removed, and it ranked our website on Gtmetrix (YSlow) to (D) , to remove their code here is what you need to do, go to the theme.liquid file under layout and remove/hide the below code: {% include 'fa_translate_core' %}

Also delete their snippet file : fa_translate_core

That should remove it for good, I hope they can fix this issue in the near future.

July 27, 2020

Hello Najeeb,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for this unexpected issue, and the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, thank you for your suggested workaround, and I forwarded it to our Development team to check further, and figure out a better solution in a future release. Also we are going to update this workaround to our Help Center, therefore there should have no customer getting this issue later.

Besides, should you need any help from us later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great week.