Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NatuKari

At first when I started with this app it was really good (for a French translation), few words needed to be corrected but that was okay. Whenever I needed to correct a wrong translation, some bugs in the code appear and I had tags in the middle of my titles or texts. The team was amazing correcting them every time. The only downside I have is that the same bug appeared on my home page (same wrong translation that was corrected previously) and I had to check regularly to make sure everything was well translated. Otherwise, the customer service is really good and nice!

May 30, 2022

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn. Thank you so much for feedback.

Regarding to your issue, I have seen that one of my colleagues has sent you follow-up emails, please let them know so that they can help you until it's completely resolved

Jocelyn

bambursa.qa

Location Qatar

Hi,
I can not find free plan for this app. and I uninstalled this app.

May 24, 2022

Hi Yunus,

This is Andrew and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

Regarding to your concern, we're offering 4 plans including Free plan as well. For Free plan, we offer this plan for stores that created within 60 days in the hopes of helping them in the early stages, in case you have not seen it from your side, please let us know for further check.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, he gives you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Andrew

Average Tiger

Location Germany

Works as it's supposed to. Customer service is great, however I think it's too expensive for what it does.

May 17, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your review.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, but we are confident that our app will provide a great return on investment.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

houndhamper

Location Thailand

App page is a little misleading. Says there is a free version, but it's only for stores under 60 days old and with less than 5 orders. No issue with the developers wanting to charge for their hard work, but if you're looking for a free appm this isn't it.

May 10, 2022

Hi Michael,

This is Justin and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

In relation to your main concern about Free plan, we have Free plan, however please be advised that we offer a Free plan for stores that are created in more than 60 days and have no more than 5 orders in the hopes of helping them in the early stages. For your case, we are deeply sorry for making you confused because the information about Free plan is not clear enough, however hope you sympathize for us, on App information because of the limit rule of character from Shopify we cannot provide its information in details, meanwhile our concern team is checking on this to avoid misleading in the future

Justin

Zupplo Creative Life Store

I haven't start using the app, so cannot comment yet. Customer Success Manager Flora has helped me out with integration of the app to my store, which I greatly appreciated.

April 4, 2022

Hi Peggy,

My name's Vincent. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Vincent

Bourrienne Paris X

I like this app. The only thing is that there is now way to translate a word once on the entier website, I have to translate it everywhere it appears.

March 6, 2022

Hi Valentine,

Here's Oriana. Thank you so much for your review.

Based on your concern, I seem not to catch your point clearly, as I have seen that my colleague is following up your case, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

BEEBUZZ

Au début je trouvais l'appli top, malheureusement elle change la devise de votre site (elle a mit la mienne en euro) alors que je ne travaille pas en euro. Le point positif est que le service client est assez réactif

March 2, 2022

Hi Camille,

This is Kieran. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

Lenbutik.com

Użyłem aplikacji w celu translacji mojej strony e-commerce. Kilka problemów technicznych zostało rozwiązanych przez agenta. Głównym problemem jest panel administracyjny - bardzo nieintuicyjny i ciężko znaleźć lokalizacje translacji co do czego się odnosi.

February 14, 2022

Hi Teresa,

I'm Marcus from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

For your concern as you did not know how to locate your needed word to translate in app, as usual we clearly divide resource types such as product or checkout page, then you should go its details and edit your translation content manually easily. I have seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Marcus

Surfari Surf Shop

support is nice and competent. unfortunately with 1000+ products, the app doesn't make sense (checkout not translatable, corrections not possible)

February 1, 2022

Hi Roman,

Here's Diego from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're so sorry for this inconvenience that might have

With your feedback about our limitation with +1000 products, I've already forwarded to my Dev team and noted down to our update list. We're aware of this limitation would might affect not only to your business but also other customers. Because of some technical limit and server, we've been trying to improve this downside and definitely will consider and change this limitation better in the near improvement. So please stay tuned. Will keep you updated once got any news.

For translating checkout page and editing translation, you have to just add language as advance language. You added language as basic that's the reason it was not translating checkout page and you were unable to edit translation. As I have seen that my colleague has sent you follow-up email please let them know if you need further support.

Best Regards,
Diego

Au Beau Pré

The app is quite intuitive and easy to use. I would still have liked to receive by email after the installation a short guide of the steps to properly install the application. However, I received help very quickly from Lisa to help me integrate the application into my theme (which is not supported by the application). The application translated the majority of my products well, but I had to translate all the variants individually on my 300 products. Parts of my website weren't translating correctly and developers helped me fix it in less than 24 hours. Still satisfied with the application and the support received.

January 24, 2022

Hi Sarah,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for your review with our app.

As usual, our app will automatically translate not only your variants but also the rest of sections on your stores , besides that we allow users to edit its translation in case the automatic translation cannot reach their expectation.

In addition, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jocelyn