Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

lazycats

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Garlic was very helpful when I asked for his help. However the app itself has horrible translations for the free version which i have to remove as it doesnt make sense!

July 19, 2022

Hi Franco,

I'm Jolie. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy

However it sounds like you did not have a good time with us. For the translation quality, we are using an AI Translation System including Google, so sometimes quality will not meet customer's expectation due to specific language/context/situation/business industry. However, we guarantee that the system is being upgraded frequently, and the quality keeps improving when time goes.

Due to the limitation of AI system, we provide Edit translation feature in case customer can modify target translation if any mistakes made by AI. Note that Paid plan will be required to edit translation.

As I have seen that one of my colleague has send you follow-up emails, please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support.

Best Regards
Jolie

侶 TOMO

Location Japan

越境ECを始めるためにこのアプリをダウンロードしました。とても素晴らしいサポートがあり、助かっています。まだまだ理解ができない部分が多くありますので、サポートを受けながら始めてみたいと思います。すこし、評価の記入を促すのが早いかと思います。

July 19, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Scott. Thanks for your feedback about our app.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Scott

Breuers Weltkarten

Location Germany

UPDATE OF MY REVIEW *** The app is doing a great job. It is super easy to work with. My main reason for choosing Transcy are the unlimited words & pageviews! I had some technical issues in the beginnig, that sometimes seem to be bug-related – so I nearly switched to Weglot instead. But the support is outstanding and fast-replying, all problems were solved to my full satisfaction! This is one fact that Weglot can learn from Transcy, as their support is not very helpful and friendly. UPDATE: As Transy won't translate all notifications, this app is useless to me. Selling internationally while sending notifications in my default language German doesn't help. Now I'm changing to Langify …

July 5, 2022

Hi Rebecca,

Here's Emma. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Emma

NatuKari

Time spent using app About 1 month

At first when I started with this app it was really good (for a French translation), few words needed to be corrected but that was okay. Whenever I needed to correct a wrong translation, some bugs in the code appear and I had tags in the middle of my titles or texts. The team was amazing correcting them every time. The only downside I have is that the same bug appeared on my home page (same wrong translation that was corrected previously) and I had to check regularly to make sure everything was well translated. Otherwise, the customer service is really good and nice!

May 30, 2022

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn. Thank you so much for feedback.

Regarding to your issue, I have seen that one of my colleagues has sent you follow-up emails, please let them know so that they can help you until it's completely resolved

Jocelyn

bambursa.qa

Location Qatar

Hi,
I can not find free plan for this app. and I uninstalled this app.

May 24, 2022

Hi Yunus,

This is Andrew and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

Regarding to your concern, we're offering 4 plans including Free plan as well. For Free plan, we offer this plan for stores that created within 60 days in the hopes of helping them in the early stages, in case you have not seen it from your side, please let us know for further check.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, he gives you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Andrew

Average Tiger

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works as it's supposed to. Customer service is great, however I think it's too expensive for what it does.

May 17, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your review.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, but we are confident that our app will provide a great return on investment.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

houndhamper

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 3 minutes

App page is a little misleading. Says there is a free version, but it's only for stores under 60 days old and with less than 5 orders. No issue with the developers wanting to charge for their hard work, but if you're looking for a free appm this isn't it.

May 10, 2022

Hi Michael,

This is Justin and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

In relation to your main concern about Free plan, we have Free plan, however please be advised that we offer a Free plan for stores that are created in more than 60 days and have no more than 5 orders in the hopes of helping them in the early stages. For your case, we are deeply sorry for making you confused because the information about Free plan is not clear enough, however hope you sympathize for us, on App information because of the limit rule of character from Shopify we cannot provide its information in details, meanwhile our concern team is checking on this to avoid misleading in the future

Justin

Zupplo Creative Life Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I haven't start using the app, so cannot comment yet. Customer Success Manager Flora has helped me out with integration of the app to my store, which I greatly appreciated.

April 4, 2022

Hi Peggy,

My name's Vincent. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Vincent

Bourrienne Paris X

Location France

I like this app. The only thing is that there is now way to translate a word once on the entier website, I have to translate it everywhere it appears.

March 6, 2022

Hi Valentine,

Here's Oriana. Thank you so much for your review.

Based on your concern, I seem not to catch your point clearly, as I have seen that my colleague is following up your case, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

BEEBUZZ

Location France

Au début je trouvais l'appli top, malheureusement elle change la devise de votre site (elle a mit la mienne en euro) alors que je ne travaille pas en euro. Le point positif est que le service client est assez réactif

March 2, 2022

Hi Camille,

This is Kieran. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran