Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

houndhamper

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 3 minutes

App page is a little misleading. Says there is a free version, but it's only for stores under 60 days old and with less than 5 orders. No issue with the developers wanting to charge for their hard work, but if you're looking for a free appm this isn't it.

May 10, 2022

Hi Michael,

This is Justin and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

In relation to your main concern about Free plan, we have Free plan, however please be advised that we offer a Free plan for stores that are created in more than 60 days and have no more than 5 orders in the hopes of helping them in the early stages. For your case, we are deeply sorry for making you confused because the information about Free plan is not clear enough, however hope you sympathize for us, on App information because of the limit rule of character from Shopify we cannot provide its information in details, meanwhile our concern team is checking on this to avoid misleading in the future

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, he gives you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Justin

Zupplo Creative Life Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I haven't start using the app, so cannot comment yet. Customer Success Manager Flora has helped me out with integration of the app to my store, which I greatly appreciated.

April 4, 2022

Hi Peggy,

My name's Vincent. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Vincent

Au Beau Pré

The app is quite intuitive and easy to use. I would still have liked to receive by email after the installation a short guide of the steps to properly install the application. However, I received help very quickly from Lisa to help me integrate the application into my theme (which is not supported by the application). The application translated the majority of my products well, but I had to translate all the variants individually on my 300 products. Parts of my website weren't translating correctly and developers helped me fix it in less than 24 hours. Still satisfied with the application and the support received.

January 24, 2022

Hi Sarah,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for your review with our app.

As usual, our app will automatically translate not only your variants but also the rest of sections on your stores , besides that we allow users to edit its translation in case the automatic translation cannot reach their expectation.

In addition, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jocelyn

Saarni - Gentlemen's Boutique

Location Finland

We're at the beginning of the usage but so far it has been easy to translate the whole site using Transcy's automatic translation. The usage is fairly simple. The customer support is very helpful and seems to be available all the time. However, a lot of manual work is needed to fix errors coming from Google API. Unfortunately, there's no lexicon support where you could fix some of the common translation errors. For example, we have 3500 products and each of these have the same translation error in SEO description. There's no way to fix these in bulk. Also it would be futile since Transcy will automatically translate products and restore the errors, or you have to be doing the translations with Transcy whenever you get a new product or collection. I noticed also that there should be an option to exclude certain phrases from the translation, e.g. company name. I found at least 5 different ways to translate our company name but that's not Transcy's fault. A proper search function in all languages should be implemented so you could easily find some of the translation errors you are looking for. Now it's just surfing separate pages and using browser search. 3rd party app translations are beyond fixing. You can only suggest an edit to Google API. These translation errors and problems are apparent to our visitors and impossible to fix. I'm not sure it's possible to do successful business with this and therefore I have to give Transcy only three stars. However, I've been very pleased with the customer support and hopefully the product will get better.

November 24, 2021

Hi Sonja,

Here's Jena from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Through your feedback, we have definitely noted what features needed to be improved as well as not available features for concern team to investigate further and try to add it in the next releases. We will keep on improving our services in the better way to reach more customer's expectation.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

Top of the Dome Headwear

Location Switzerland

it's not easy to use at first but with some help it's fine. The person who helped me understood my problems and answered all my questions.
The only small problem is that you cannot change the currency on checkout. I don't have the possibility to have shopify payment in my country so it's a shame.

October 25, 2021

Hi Bayane,

I'm Vincent from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience causingto your store.

For your main concern as unable to change the currency on checkout page because your country has not supported Shopify payment yet, I would like to sympathize with you in this situation. However, this problem is not coming from our app and it's fully control by Shopify. To change the currency on checkout page or your customer can see their local currency on checkout page, you have to use Shopify payment. For further support about this kind of payment, you please contact Shopify for further support.

I have seen that my colleague has sent you a follow up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Best Regards
Vincent

Sand Dollar Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

Updated review: After the documentation of the issues during setup and soon after. Grace has really gone above and beyond to help us with our translation. We had to get a developer to implement the checkout but Grace was able to help us in other regards, it hasn't been a smooth road by any means but Grace is a huge asset to her company. One of the most frustrating experiences with any app support that I've ever experienced. Multiple issues upon installation - including checkout translation not working. Support fixed this but then had an issue with product filter and search app not being translated and then an issue with mobile users being stuck in a 404 loop resulting in our website being unusable. These issues were eventually fixed but now checkout is not being translated again and now their support says they can't fix it. Extremely frustrating

October 11, 2021

Hi Lucy,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

For making it clear, you met some issues with our app and our agents have helped you resolve all related issues, but for the issue as checkout page is not translating properly, because it's from the change of theme which prevents the translation of checkout page from our app, so you please contact theme for further support in this situation.

I have seen that my colleague has sent you some follow-up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jocelyn

Mokili

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Staff is super helpful and even contacted me to help me install the language/currency dropdown themselves. The only downside is it overlaps everything on the site when scrolling. I thought it would be managed via the Shopify language switcher, so I'm not sure I'll keep it.

August 19, 2021

Hi Baka,

Here's Keelin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In relation to your concern "The only downside is it overlaps everything on the site when scrolling", because you uninstalled our app, so we cannot check it further. Could you please consider to reinstall our app? so we're willing to help you. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Keelin

HoocMeUp LLC

Trying to get the languages to work on shopify from the app was confusing, then when the agent would send a screen shot on what to do, it would come with an error msg 404 and it was just to much to go through for something as simple as changing the languages

July 26, 2021

Hi Deleecha,

I'm Joyce from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Throughout your conversation, although you met some troubles with setting up the translation from our app, the agent still helped you resolve all of your concerns.

With 404 error, this is not a bug from the app. The cause is from your language versions created on your Shopify admin before. For making it clear, if you have added other languages in Shopify admin before but have not enabled/published those languages for your store domain yet, then it will cause this problem.

As I have checked and seen that my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Best Regards
Joyce

Sahathanee Shop

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer service. A little pricey,but overall good. The website can improve a bit on manual translation - it can be easier with better editing features on the website.

May 4, 2021

Hi Sahathanee,

Here's William from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your comments, we're really happy to know that you love our support.

As we have checked your case and clearly know what you are meeting trouble with manage translation. We have noted your point for concern team to improve it for future update.

William