Language Translate & Currency

Translate Store into Multiple Language, Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Alohakids

App Installed, translated the site and had immediate support from Lisa. Thanks a lot, works out fine, currency and language switches are working! All the best

Amanora Studio

Great customer service! They help me to set up the app. They were very fast to respond! Thank you so much!

MoonLight Flavors

I haven't started using it yet but the setup went very smooth with all the help I was receiving from the customer service. Big help!! Thanks.

ALTAMODALC

App di facile utilizzo qualche parola (parlo per la traduzione in italiano) e' da riscrivere ma tutto sommato per la versione gratis va benissimo. Valutero' con il tempo se ampliare con altre lingue. Se non cercate il mondo e' un app da scaricare.

NBAexclusive

The customer service its quick and helpful, Lisa in particular, she helped me alot. Now my site looks more professional for international orders

January 20, 2022

Hi Pablo,

This is Diego from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Absoluthé

Très bonne app. Dans l'ensemble les traductions en anglais sont excellentes, à ceci près que certaines expressions n'ont pas été traduites du tout. Equipe de support technique au top !

January 18, 2022

Hi Camille,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for your review.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jason

selfaddicted

The customer support team is super great! The agents I spoke to were extremely polite and helped me set up the app.

January 18, 2022

Hi Yavor,

NLI Solutions

Pretty Fast. Translation is not 100% accurate but ok. Free version allows you to Translate 1 language. Customer Service is good.

Hi there,

Here's Matthew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Matthew

Cheerble

I finally chose not to translate my store into other languages and deleted the app. It was a hard time finding and deleting the leftover code. Anyways, the support reached out to me really quickly and figures all things out eventually.

Hi Vincent,

I'm Timothy from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

As usual, after you uninstalled the app, our code will be removed as well, there will be no change affect to your site. However, sometimes, there will have some lines of code leftover on your site for some reasons, but no worries, you can remove it by yourself with some simple steps via our instruction article.

I have checked and seen that my colleague has guided you how to do that, and your concern is resolved, please let them know if you need further support.

Timothy

JOCKMAIL

First Time, to use the app. The language translation is good. Just had some issues with Currency to show, however, service was helpful to check the steps and explain in detail to make it work. The best app this far for me! Well done!

Hi Paul,