Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Print a Bunch

easy to install and quick response. can't wait to see see our customers inquiries in their language of choice.

July 6, 2022

Hi there,

This is Jolie. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Jolie

ICY Clips

Location France

Juste installé. Service client au top et très utile lors de l'installation. L'aspect visuel est correct

June 29, 2022

Hi Diarra,

This is Enzo. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Enzo

Rolling Mavericks

Location Netherlands

To be honest I'm not reviewing the app but support from Shen. Her support was excellent and she really put a lot of time into setting it up for me. I'm not revieweing the app yet because I haven't really had anytime to test it. I would have given Shen 5 stars for her work but I do not like being pushed to write reviews. That's one star she's not getting but her support was really great.

June 29, 2022

Here's Justin. Thank you so much for your comments

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Justin

The World Anvil Publishing

Location Italy

The app works and the support has been fast and reliable. I do sell books in multiple languages, and one thing I wish it would help me do is hide content based on language. Maybe it's an idea for the future.

June 27, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

BASIC SURVIE

Location France

Très interressant bien que ce soit bizarre qu'une appli de traduction ne propose pas son back office en plusieurs langue !! Sinon Service client rapide.

June 22, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Kelly. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Kelly

The Tartan Blanket Co.

The customer support was extremely helpful in setting up and problem solving. Our store is already seeing positive feedback from our language options.

June 21, 2022

Jolie

aufinja

Location United Arab Emirates

good plugin. really helped me to add currency and language to the Shopify store. pricing looks quite expensive.

June 18, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy. We would like to thank you for your review.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

fridhem-interior

Location Sweden

I got very fast and helpful support from Molly! She set up the Language translate in my Shopify Shop.

June 15, 2022

Hi Marie,

My name's Selina. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Selina

X PLUS

It makes translating your store page easy.
Although we ran into an issue, because the app gets in some cases confused with some elements and tries to translate two elements as one resulting in problems, we got extremely fast and great support!

June 4, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

Rationalkeys

It is a good translation tool. There is one thing I just couldn't figure out in the system. The system automatically translates the website name on browser tab. It shouldn't because it is one word but even if I want to change it manually I just can't find where to do it. Also it adds a black background to the favicon for some reason.

June 2, 2022

This is Kieran. Thanks for your review about our app

For the current issues, I have seen that one of my colleagues is following your case, please let know if you need further support

Kieran