Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

Trends Safari

Transcy made it easy to offer my website and multiple currencies. The support experts reached out and offered me help as soon as I installed the app. Thank you Transcy!

VANDRET

Raymond have been a great help.
He has listens to me an helped me fix my issues.
Thanks for the understanding and quick response Raymond

lpky Watches

A few minutes after installing the app, Jane messaged me and explained to me how everything works. She walked me through step by step how to install all the features on my store. Was very helpful and saved me a lot of headache. 100% recommend!

DearCozyDay

I used this app to help me do the translation and the currencies. I like the live chat. It helps me solve the problem.

Hi Chloe,

I'm Fiona from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Fiona

JDN Online

I was an excellent app that helped me a lot and made my work easier to get more conversions without much hassel

Hi Sachee,

This is Daria from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Daria

Gantis

I used this app to help me translate all pages of my website. I had some problems with the translation of some sections but the customer support helped me in 12hours or less. Very fantastic.

Hi Daniele,

Here's Jena from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

In relation to your feedback about supporting time, because some cases need to be investigated further by Dev team, so it needs more time to check and fix it completely.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

ClevaMama

Have to say after a bit of tricky start, the service was second to none in fixing my issues. The translation quality from English > Dutch looks to be very high quality so far and looking forward to adding more languages down the line. Excellent app!

KatLime

I'm a small business and this service is great for me. I need one language translated which at present only costs for words, not a monthly service. It is really easy to do and also to keep the site updated when I add new products.

Hi Kathryn,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

For your concern "I need one language translated which at present only costs for words", for making it clear you now have unlimited words to translate your store. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Jocelyn

Armani Exchange Qatar

I used Transcy to translate my websites. It's an amazing app with a super customer service team. Special thanks to Grace and Andy for their support during the implementation.

Hi Hiran,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

lowcostmicrokeys

I used this app to translate my website. Lisa from costumer service seted up the right switchers and gave me all the help I needded. I am reallly satisfied with the app and the service!

Hi Frederico,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards