Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store in multi languages, GEO auto currency switcher

Nygcat, la boutique pour chat !

Service au top, très réactif. Sont là pour nous aider aux mieux !
Traduit super bien les langues que l'ont demande

Tikamazing

they offer timely help. And resolve my problems. recommend. Thank u Seri for ur patience and help. Appreciated it.

Mondoz Store

Great customer service. The app has been working very well and seems to be the one I need to translate my entire store and jump to new markets.

Podere L'Aja

The interface took me a while to get used to, but once I did, I was in awe. Transcy is excellent and chat support (with real people, not bots) responds in a timely manner with extreme kindness and professionalism. I'm extremely satisfied, especially since I'm using a free plan! I will definitely use it for other sites in the future and recommend it to everyone.

Giqiimy

This app is very helpful, I'd like recommend to all of shopify seller, it could easily to fix many issues.

Solfer Fit

She has been amazing. Very outgoing person, and came up with great ideas which she communicated with me and I agreed 100% with them

The Bando Shop Inc.

Very helpful and fast customer support for your store. Lisa helped me set up my switcher to adjust the currency and languages for my website.

B&D Home Collection

This application has made my job very easy, the interface of the application is very simple and useful, the employees are friendly and very helpful.
So I am satisfied...

backyardstore

我使用了这个应用,非常满意。最重要的是工作人员主动、热情和周到的服务态度以及帮助解决问题的服务,令我感动。希望越来越好。
现在我暂时使用的是免费套餐,有些效果不太明显,可能我使用了更高套餐后,效果会更好吧。

June 17, 2021

Hi wanglouis,

I'm Orson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Regards,
Orson
Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency

DevMuscles

The team is really helpful and they help you to implement the upgrades, even if is free of charge they helped me a lot.

June 17, 2021

Hi Albin,

I'm Alden from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards