Transcy: AI Language Translate

Transcy: AI Language Translate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
OneCommerce.io
4.9
December 7, 2022

My assistant Vani was extremely helpful and I love the software. I'm sure my customers will too. Ready to customize it.

Dia'ani
December 6, 2022

Great customer service and very easy install. I was up and running in under 5 minutes. Highly recommend.

Zach's
Edited December 6, 2022

a melhor que tem o suporte ajuda muito, não importa que horas ele sempre tão de prontidão pra ajuda 5 estrelas

RMH bon marché
Brazil

Hi Robert,

I'm Gemma from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Gemma

December 6, 2022

Muy buena aplicación para poder tener la tienda en diferentes idiomas sin esfuerzo. Calidad-precio es muy recomendable y la atención al cliente es excelente. Muy intuitiva y fácil de usar.

Beer Sapiens
Spain

Hi Herminio,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

December 6, 2022

Is amazing AI support was to good that I know is a AI not human can give that kind of support very good

mycustoAI
Japan

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena