Language Translate & Currency

Translate Store into Multiple Language, Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Parka Brasil

good support and app, they help me how to set it up and other things i have doubt, i would recommend for sure

Stitchdelight.net

Great app! Currency and language all in one solution. Love the fact that it changes language based on where the customer is located. Support is always there to help and replies are speedy! Will definitely recommend this app :)

AimShop.com

Very quick and easy to setup with just a few clicks. Had one minor issue of adding the chosen language to the switcher, but was instantly rectified after a very short wait with their support team.

SMOO

Great app, and great costumer service. This app works perfectly for translation. I have tried several, and this is by far the best.

Glacier Pool Cooler

Customer Service was prompt and very helpful, managed to integrate another language on my website easily. Special thank you to Flora!

ANTI PINK

I like what the app let me do with my online shop, also I love the attention from Amber!!! Loved the help

LOVEBYT

I have only just started using this app. The customer service so far has been 10/10. They have made suggestions on how they can help me without me even asking them first. they are all over it.

PiickyBuy

Muy buena aplicación, un gran soporte, ayuda para todo tipo y las 24h del dia, no hay ningún problema con la app.

KLIK®

Excellent support! The app is great for anyone looking to localize their website, including translation and currency.

Mytoyland

I used this app to help me translate our store to Dutch. It works as expected. Five starts for this nice feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139