Transcy: AI Language Translate

Transcy: AI Language Translate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 25, 2023

Let me tell you all about Shen she came and showed out honey!!! she helped me with two different apps and got me all together. The customer service was top notch. Thank you so much again!!

God's Ambassador
Time spent using app: 16 days

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

Edited January 25, 2023

Thank You Cassie for help , I a very happyy with app its truly work and its very easy!

IrenFaber
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 5 hours

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

January 25, 2023

Great support. Very responsive, fast and efficient.
Eloise and the development team have assisted me every time I needed help!

Oikon B.V.
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

Circle of Memories
France
Time spent using app: 9 days

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

January 25, 2023

Very practical, the staff are always here to help you go trough any matters and this will help your customers to easily change the language.

Diane von Furstenberg Belgium
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi Greta,

I'm Frederick from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Frederick

Nice customer support!

Mr.Moppy
Portugal
Time spent using app: 36 minutes

Hi Alexandru,

I'm Levi from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Levi

January 25, 2023

Thank you very much for your help Vani. She was kind and helpful, she helped me choose the right subscription. If she didn't help me, I would have made a bad choice

brilliancy
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Roland,

Here's Justin from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Justin

January 25, 2023

thanks Shen help me setup my shopify today. it is a wonderful experience and i hope i can have more collaborations with them, very appreciated!

ZING
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

Hi there,

My name's Kelly from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Kelly

January 25, 2023

Great app and really helpful staff. Implemented the app within the same day and was able to get really accurate currency switching

Zuruj
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi Muhammad,

Here's Emma from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Emma

Edited January 31, 2023

Liz helped me again with a problem I had with some translation error. ''TC'' kept appearing and she gladly solved the problem. 100% recommand their customer service!

Imagine Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Ariane,

I'm Gemma from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Gemma