Language Translate & Currency

Translate store into multiple language, Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SAUWAGE CUSTOMS

live support 5 étoiles. service efficace pour l’instant on verra plus tard avec un outre pack plus avance

Pharah

We can't be happier with this app. We wanted to add additional currencies to our store. This app added it exactly as we wanted them - with custom rounding and automatic switching based on the visitor location. Andy from the customer support was so helpful to fix some minor CSS issues + helped even with one nifty issue not related to the Transcy. Thank you!

Ear Hook

I am fully satisfied with the application and it has an ultra reactive support which facilitates the handling of the application. I strongly recommend it.

Lavlay | Official - LavlayShop

This is really good app, works great and easy to set up with my friend Maverick. Really great job done !

Kind Rebel

Within 5 minutes my shop was installed in English with the help of their great customer service. Thank you!

AidaPhotoArt

This is a fantastic application! I added the free plan to see how it works and I love it. Support is very efficient, Andy is so kind and helped me (even during the weekend and immediately after my demand) to install buttons exactly like I wanted it. I will definitely stay with this application as it offers several plans which can follow the developement of my business model (photography). It can go up to 111 languages, very impressive! I started with a free plan with the automatic translation to one language, in my case from English to French, and honestly the translation is quite impressive. Moving to the first payable plan gives the possibility to fine tune the translation if necessary. Additionally, there is also the a currency exchange what is fantastic for international sales. Thank you Andy for your generous help!

Decor Addict, LLC

Lisa's support is super helpful getting me setup as a nw international shipper! Excited to see how my countries I will now have relationships with.

Hung Cheong Stores

I have an issue because I used a third party app to create my mega menu and the customer support are extremely supportive in helping me to solve the problem. Top class customer support

PHARMAFREAK

Great service! the best communication i could ask for thank you so much
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Lato Lifestyle

Great support, they will help you until it's done. First I was like: hmm this is too much, I just want to see how it works, but then I was like wow they really help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131