Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Montableaudeco

Location France

Super service .... he helps you configure everything nothing to do .. super pro !! thank you app at the top

Sapsan Sklep

Location Poland

There are some set-up difficulties in the big high-end stores, but Neville is very helpful and has set everything up for me.

Breuers Weltkarten

Location Germany

The app is doing a great job. It is super easy to work with. My main reason for choosing Transcy are the unlimited words & pageviews! I had some technical issues in the beginnig, that sometimes seem to be bug-related – so I nearly switched to Weglot instead. But the support is outstanding and fast-replying, all problems were solved to my full satisfaction! This is one fact that Weglot can learn from Transcy, as their support is not very helpful and friendly.

QaiRKid

Location France

Le SAV est compétent est joignable 24h/24. L'application répond parfaitement à mes attentes. Je la recommande.

Forever Never

Location Germany

Im really happy with the app, the translation works perfectly and I can edit it manually. Charlotte from customer support has been very helpful and helped me set up everything in my store !

Bella Sherban

Location Bulgaria

The customer service is great. A staff member helped me set up the app in just a few minutes. It's a great feature to my online store.

Hi Bella,

This is Jolie. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Jolie

secret garden

Location China

The customer service staff helped with the application installation, and the technicians replied quickly. I felt that the use was pretty good。

Hi Miaona,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

Toothbrush Factory

Location China

I just try to use this app. i find this app is helpful. I feel customer service is very good. thanks a lot. i will continue to focus on this app. thanks for costomer service guiding me.

Hi Yong,

This is Jocelyn. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

The boys craft

Location China

I like this translate app ,so helpful and easy to set up, The customer service good ,everything works will on my site

Hi Chenjason,

I'm Kaylin. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

Malama Bebe

I highly recommand this app. Customer service is A1. Shen really helped me to insert a switcher on my website and she made sure that the aesthetic of it was matchinf with my website.

Hi Malama,

I'm Mirabel. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards