Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

Slime OG

The app works great and customer service is so helpful! They were able to help me set it up and I'm sure it'll deliver the results I want

HeyMelle

I've tried Transcy and all I can say is that it's an amazing app with a super responsive client service team to support you anytime anywhere. Very easy to implement on your website. Don't hesitate to check it out!

Young God Shop

Great service from the first moment I started to know explore the app, with a trained and friendly staff. This app solved two basic problems that I had with my site, Super recommended!!

KK Leather

just started its use, looks good so far, hope for the best. trial period should be of minimum 14 days.

Holic Nation

Great app for translating and having multiple currencies, easy to use and the team is really helpful if you have any doubt or problem

Betshias

I'm using this app to translate English to 5 diff languages and it has been helping our business. When I contacted the admin for some help, they helped me out within some minutes. This app is a game-changer.

YUSTY

La atención al cliente es realmente buena, la aplicación funciona perfectamente. Muy recomendable por precio y funcionalidades.

Hi JOSE,

I'm Stella from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Stella

chenreese

This plugin is very easy to use and very convenient. The customer service is very good.I recommend this plugin.

Hi chenreese,

This is Adela from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Adela

POASIA

Great app does everything i needed for my online shop. Great support service! I had an issue concerning the AUD format showing on my products and the support went above and beyond to rectify the problem promptly.

Hi Sophie,

Here's Erica from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

ZEEBRAHAM

smooth translation process and prompt help when I had a problem. Customer support was attentive and escalated the problem quickly to get it resolved in less than 12hrs.

Hi Erman,

This is Kieran from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran