Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

by FireBox

Translate your store into multi languages & convert currency

Smiley - Oral Hygiene and Whitening

I literally wasted about two hours of my time. I want to translate my site into Arabic, but unfortunately the conversation was a waste of time because the employee did not answer my questions in the first place. Every half hour he sends me a message and send me a link that has nothing to do with the question. In the end, I ask him to refer me to speak to another employee, and then he tells me please come back at work hours.

October 26, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, now we're so happy to inform you that we have released Premium function trial for FREE 7 DAYS for all users who're in Free plan or Starter plan.

So you could feel free to experience all powerful functions such as Auto Translate, Translate 3rd Party Elements , Media Translate for FREE in 7 days. For more detail can be found with this link https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/could-i-test-out-all-premium-functions-in-7-days-for-free-on-transcy-x4sgie/

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

OctoPush

Transcy est vraiment au top et le SAV est parfait vraiment réactif !
repond aux demandes et exécute rapidement !

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

fashionlele

I need more help,they did it.I need more help,they did it.I need more help,they did it.I need more help,they did it.I need more help,they did it.I need more help,they did it.I need more help,they did it.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Andy

Comfzy

Allowing customers to browse through your content in their own language
(both methaphorically and literally) is essential for the process of creating a relationship with your customers, which is a Must every respective store!
And so far I haven't seen a better way to do this than with "Transcy"!
The interface is ingenious! Their customer support is on point*
*I contacted them at 11pm and they got to me in minutes.
10/10.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Raymond

UND GRETEL | 100% natural make-up

perfect app and support! we love this app. easy to use, super fast. thank you so much! thank you Petey!

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

TheBearClothing

For my business I wanted to make a switch to language based on location. I did this currently for The Netherlands with Transcy. I must say that Transcy makes it so easy to change everything in a different language. I also love the feature where it auto checks your location. Whenever you need some help with the app the chat always respons so quick, it's like someone is sitting there 24/7 te assist you. I'll for sure keep using Transcy and if you are looking for an app that translates your store then Transcy is a must! Konstantin
TheBearClothing

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Kate

Diamania

I have tried other translation apps, but Transcy is really great.
very customizable. Price-performance ratio is great.
And the best of all is the support from Petey.
After installation, he writes to you and helps you with all the settings and tests them with you. He solves problems immediately.
He answers every question you have. You feel really well advised.
He takes a lot of time for you and your problems.
I can recommend the app and the support from Petey with a clear conscience.

Hi there,

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

komonn

Thank you for the assistance. I downloaded the app but it seemed not woking in the first place but they helped me for the settings. Hopefully it can boost my business outside of my country.

October 1, 2020

Hello 慶 烏山-san,

Here's Anna from Transcy Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

Note that we are providing currency converter too, so feel free to utilize it along with translation which Petey guided you.

Also I believe you will be interested in our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which contains many useful e-commerce tips.

If you have further concerns later, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

​Anna

GrowTect

Fast automated (not perfect) translation.
Really fast & helpful support! Their support team did solve my issue within a few hours. Although I would appreciate a bit more transparency what was actually done.

September 30, 2020

Hello Christian,

This is Seri from Transcy Customer Support Team, and it is really nice to receive your feedback.

We do understand that sometimes translation quality does not meet 100% your expectation, and that's why we provide Edit function in order to help you achieving your goal.

Also I informed our Dev team too to see if we have any resolution to improve translation quality later.

Regarding your concern about wanting to know what has been done, please note that our conversation history would be sent to your email already, and if you have not received it, please let us know, and we would like to send it again to you.

Should you need any further assistance later, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

​Seri

MyRiches™

Aplicacion muy util, petey me ayudo a solucionar mis problemas. La aplicacion es muy util para cambiar de idioma la pagina web y cambiar su moneda

September 29, 2020

Dear Javier,

Proudly we are one of top app providing both translation and currency converter, and please stay tuned because more great functions are coming very soon.

Besides, please do not hesitate to take a look on our blog which contains many useful e-commerce tips which I believe you will be interested in at https://fireapps.io/blog

​Anna