Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

by FireBox

Translate your store into multi languages & convert currency

Clothes Off Store

I'm happy that i found this app, really helpful and easy to install. Thank you for your help and fast response Lisa.

Tronxy Official Store

I do like this app which can help my shop to sell to many countries with many currency 0000000000000000000000000000000

The Fast Driver

Helpfull! it can translate all pages and currencies, even bitcoin! The free plan is really good so far

Newborn Feathers

a couple issues when first setting it up, but super easy to fix. So far seems great! I like just how quickly it translated everything.

BlueStarRing

Try Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency app today and found that the service is very good, will keep it and see.

February 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Natalie from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Natalie

Miss Muse

It would be nice if the currency section allows custom prices as well as automatic exchanges. So that one can enter custom prices for different markets. This would especially be useful if the store offers worldwide free shipping.

Hi there,

Here's Ruby from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review and feedback about our app.

Regarding to your concerns, at the moment, you cannot set or edit the currency conversions (Exchange rates) in Transcy by yourself because we get all data of the Exchange rate directly from European Central Bank system. Also with this new update, we're so happy to bring a brand-new function is Auto Switch Currency based on visitor's location.

As I have checked and seen that you are having active chat with my colleague, please let them if you need further support.

Ruby

Bella Hair CA

Customer service is great, Lisa helped me very promptly to modify the settings and I didn't need to stress about it. 24/7 Customer Service is very real, and very efficient. Would recommend.

Hi there,

I'm Scarlett from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Scarlett

Oro Bailen

I like this app very much, Raymond helps me to fix a problem on my page very fast. I hope the app keep improving

Hi there,

Here's Piper from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Raw Cut Skateboards

I love this app! And great customer service! I highly recommend this app. It does exactly what I need it to do I did had troubles at the start but the customer service really help it get it working.

Hi there,

Here's Edolie from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Edolie

HoodGym

Great help from Lisa, she came in and fixed our website when we were having difficulty changing currencies. :)

Hi there,

This is Emery from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Emery