Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

by FireBox

Translate your store into multi languages & convert currency

Borogodó.shop

I wish I could give -10 starts! I had the worst experience of my hole life with this app.
1) I installed it but obviously 2.000 words is not enough for a entire webpage
2) I tried to talk with CS and Andy let me waiting 1 hour to answer me 2 quick and simple questions about this the STARTER plan
3) I decided to buy it anyway... error... I've tried again... error.. I gave up!
4) I uninstalled the app
5) Surpriiiiiiise... I was charged twice!
6) I reinstalled the app, and surpriiiiiiise again: they were asking me to pay AGAIN. 3rd time!
7) I tried to talk AGAIN with Andy, and obviously he oriented me to pay again and then they will refund me (hope so)!
8) I payed and I started my translation... I thought 100.000 words were enough for my web. No, it's not! The translation got uncompleted.
9) THERE IS NO WAY TO UN-TRANSLATE SOME CONTENT AND RE-TRANSLATE YOUR WEB AGAIN. Once you translated something, even if you see you don't have more words and want to priorize another content, OBVIOUSLY they don't allow. YOU NEED TO UPGRADE your plan. Smart!
10) I uninstall the app and tried to reintall, AGAIN, to retranslate my page. Surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiise! They charged me again, because the app "don't memorize my previous payments" BUUUUUUT when I came back to dashboard........ is, the app memorised my last translation and I didn't have more words to use. UPGRADE OR UPGRADE!
It's surreal, unbelievable, I will do advertising against this app until the last day of my life.

September 4, 2020

Hello Juliana,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, please be advised that Transcy uses Shopify payment system. The way this system works is when you had installed our app with a paid plan, uninstalled and then re-install again within the next 30-day, you need to approve the charge again, but it won't charge you again in real. Therefore, our agent already informed that you won't have to pay for the 2nd or 3rd time you approved the charge. Also you can check this statement with Shopify support team since they are in charge of issue billing.

Secondly, if you get double/triple charge on your Shopify billing, please keep in mind that this is unexpected situation. Please do not worry, and we will refund the second/third charge for you without any hesitance. Also please check this article for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4237111-with-a-paid-plan-will-i-be-charged-again-when-doing-uninstall-and-re-install-transcy-app

Next, you can translate any pages which are in your higher priority in case your available words are not enough for whole your store. Just simply choose which pages you want to translate, instead of translating all of them.

Furthermore, when you choose "Translate all", our app will start translating all pages, and it will stop when your available words are not enough. The translation progress cannot be undo, and as a result, we highly recommend you to check, and estimate your website content before choosing which pages or all to be translated. You can get more information in this article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4240462-what-are-the-meaning-of-translated-words-and-available-words

Last but not least, since we are having an active conversation, please feel free to reply back to me there.

Regards,
Kate

Browlerz

Plan (which is not cheap) have 100,000 words to translate. It seems is a lot but their system counts the words of shopify design (which you dont need). And dont make mistakes! Because every moment you change something, the words counter runs. My 100,000 words ended in 3 languages and no blog, no big texts... actually I dont know how they ended. I think is not transparent. Not recommended!

August 17, 2020

Hello there,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support team ,and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

I just checked your issue, and please let me explain the situation here for better understanding.

Firstly, the Translated Words has been counted based on your actual translated action, not your current content on your website, because you can decide which content will be published.

Secondly, you stated that our app translated the Shopify design (Shopify theme) which you do not need. Please be advised that there is an option to choose which page you want to translate or not. This is also based on your action, and it will not be auto-translated without your settings.

Thirdly, when you edit your store content, we will announce there that you need to do some update in your translation. If you re-translate, it will count the words as actually. Or if you do not want to re-translate all content, you can edit manually the translation to match the new update. Again this will not be auto-translated without your permission.

I hope above statements can answer your wondering.

Since you have an opened conversation with our agent, please feel free to get back at any time.

Best Regards,
Kate

MrKdn

We have uninstalled this app but the monthly charge is still there. This app still charges us an amount every month. How could we stop this? Thank you.

Btw, the price is super expensive to have a very frustrating service like this.

August 3, 2020

Hi Khair,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern, I have checked your account, miakdn.myshopify.com, in our Shopify partner system. I found that you installed and uninstalled our app within 5 minutes on August 3rd, 2020, did not choose and approve any Paid plan yet.

Therefore, please help me to check your billing again to see if there is any misunderstanding there, so we could help you further in this case.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,