Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

by FireBox

Translate your store into multi languages & convert currency

1 review

OneCup

After installing the app their snippet was not removed, and it ranked our website on Gtmetrix (YSlow) to (D) , to remove their code here is what you need to do, go to the theme.liquid file under layout and remove/hide the below code: {% include 'fa_translate_core' %}

Also delete their snippet file : fa_translate_core

That should remove it for good, I hope they can fix this issue in the near future.

July 27, 2020

Hello Najeeb,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for this unexpected issue, and the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, thank you for your suggested workaround, and I forwarded it to our Development team to check further, and figure out a better solution in a future release. Also we are going to update this workaround to our Help Center, therefore there should have no customer getting this issue later.

Besides, should you need any help from us later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great week.