Translate & Currency ‑ Transcy

Translate & Currency ‑ Transcy

by FireBox

Translate store in multi languages, GEO auto currency switcher

Lookamo

The app has a user friendly frontend. Great agents supports. Unfortunately the app does not let you chose what pages do you want to translate when you are in the onboarding process.

February 21, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Lucy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We thank for your feedback and also sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, for making it clear that on boarding process, our app will let users choose sections or pages they want to translate, so I am wondering you accidentally selected all pages to translate.

As I have checked, you uninstalled our app already, could you please reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority? You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
Lucy
Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency

OneCup

After installing the app their snippet was not removed, and it ranked our website on Gtmetrix (YSlow) to (D) , to remove their code here is what you need to do, go to the theme.liquid file under layout and remove/hide the below code: {% include 'fa_translate_core' %}

Also delete their snippet file : fa_translate_core

That should remove it for good, I hope they can fix this issue in the near future.

July 27, 2020

Hello Najeeb,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for this unexpected issue, and the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, thank you for your suggested workaround, and I forwarded it to our Development team to check further, and figure out a better solution in a future release. Also we are going to update this workaround to our Help Center, therefore there should have no customer getting this issue later.

Besides, should you need any help from us later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great week.