Translate Language ‑ Transcy

Translate Language ‑ Transcy

by FireBox

Translate store in multi languages, GEO auto currency switcher

TheSafeCollar

best app i like it its very easy to use and looks good translation is perfect in every word try it yourself.

April 5, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Fanfiber.com

Works fine. Simple as that. :)
Support is always online and is very experienced.
I was having some difficulties but all solved thanks to the developers.

April 1, 2021

Hi Wout,

Here's Evans from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Evans

Dragon Gate Yoga

I used this app to be able to offer my yoga clothes in spanish and english. It did it, but only partially. It is also a little slow. Otherwise, a good app for simple translation.

March 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Regarding to your concern "It did it, but only partially", this might happen because your available has been run out, if not please elaborate it, so we can help you further. As we has sent you a follow-up email, please let them if you need further support.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Slay Face Cosmetics

I wish there were at least the option of 5 languages for free. However I will try to make it work for as long as I can.

March 16, 2021

Hi there,

This is Victoria from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

With Free plan, we just offer adding only one target language, however, so feel free to experience, and test all basic features in Transcy. Furthermore, you could try 7 days FREE for Premium functions trial.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Victoria

juliechantal

Very helpful!
Love the fact that you can have a small plan for free (having 2 languages is very important for me, but I don't have the budget of a big enterprise). The only thing is that the system is a little slow (it doesn't seem to slow down my shop - it's actually slow when I need to translate my stuff...). But otherwise, the support staff is super efficent and quite sweet.

March 15, 2021

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you. Regarding to your concern, our Dev team is checking on and improving it to increase the loading page when you switch into other languages.

Johnson

East Coast Amputee Shoppe

I am grateful for the live chat help and I am please with the app performance. I would only suggest a 6 month free trial for new stores so we can really see the value added and be more established before taking on an extra monthly cost.

March 5, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Liam from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a positive review of you.

We will note your feedback and forward it to concern team. For now, we are offering Free plan for testing purpose with basic functions, so that you can have a good experience before deciding to upgrade paid plan with more useful functions.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Liam

BADBOY.Storeonline

Tutto molto semplice, intuitivo. Già con il piano free si può fare tutto il necessario per partire, consigliato!

March 2, 2021

Hi there,

This is Mason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Mason

Miss Muse

It would be nice if the currency section allows custom prices as well as automatic exchanges. So that one can enter custom prices for different markets. This would especially be useful if the store offers worldwide free shipping.

Hi there,

Here's Ruby from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review and feedback about our app.

Regarding to your concerns, at the moment, you cannot set or edit the currency conversions (Exchange rates) in Transcy by yourself because we get all data of the Exchange rate directly from European Central Bank system. Also with this new update, we're so happy to bring a brand-new function is Auto Switch Currency based on visitor's location.

As I have checked and seen that you are having active chat with my colleague, please let them if you need further support.

Ruby

Bella Hair CA

Customer service is great, Lisa helped me very promptly to modify the settings and I didn't need to stress about it. 24/7 Customer Service is very real, and very efficient. Would recommend.

Hi there,

I'm Scarlett from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

Scarlett

Oro Bailen

I like this app very much, Raymond helps me to fix a problem on my page very fast. I hope the app keep improving

Hi there,

Here's Piper from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn