Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency

by FireBox

Translate your store into multi languages & currency converter

Tienda Pelotaris

Muy buena!!! Cumple con las espectativas e incluso es muy completa en la funcion gratuita ya que incluye muchas funciones.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Clique, Buy, Repeat

It Is So Easy To Use! What A Wonderful Tool! I don't have to spend so much time navigating the site. It was so helpful to my on line store customers.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Shop Arcana

This app is really great, the support technicians are very great and supportive, they will do whatever to support you!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Kate

Lylie Natural

Like the application, because you can modify some translation. Very simple app! Love it! Also, very good service! I had some problem with my page and they were here to help. They response quickly!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Casus Belli

Love it. Fits my needs, you pay as you grow for more words. The app is easy to use and you can edit translations.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

PEACH BUMBUM

Nice app! Some of the translations were incorrect but I was easily able to fix it myself. The support team was very helpful too.

March 5, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Reece from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Reece

Luxmall

Your support team is awersome! We had a problem with code from other translating app and I just asked maybe the team of Transcy can help... and they did it! It's incredible! Fast chatting, great communicate. We try to find the ideal app for make our site with multiple languages, and when we will make a desigion about it - I totally sure: we will choose this app. Thank you, Andy, and all Transcy team for your work! With best regards, Eva.

March 5, 2021

Hi there,

This is Andy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Andy

MAIK™

i used the app to traslate all my shop 's page, it is a very good application.......................

Hi there,

I'm James from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

James

Sofiarella Boutique

Very good customer support! They helped me a lot to set up the application. It was not working on my store at the beginning but they repaired it :)

Seri

Crost.nl

Ik heb de app gebruikt en gekocht om mijn gehele website van top tot teen te vertalen. Onderweg een paar kleine probleempjes maar die werden d.m.v. een persoonlijke chat hartstikke goed en snel verholpen. Zeer tevreden!

Hi there,

Here's Jake from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Jake