Translate Language ‑ Transcy

Translate Language ‑ Transcy

by FireBox

Translate store in multi languages, GEO auto currency switcher

sandhcloset

So far so good. Thank you Andy for the very quick reply and help using the collaborator function. very helpful

FindersKeepers Shop 🌸

Awesome app, and even more awesome customer service : ) Especially the most recent update, make this app worth every penny.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Business Eye Store

so far so good. I'm just not sure if I'm doing everything correctly. Once I get an order from another launguage or currency I will find out!

April 15, 2021

Hi Joseph,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Simpel Surdej Studio ApS

Great app so far. Works just like intended. Also worth noting their customer service wrote instantly to help me onboard.

April 14, 2021

Hi Brian,

My name's Amelia from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Amelia

Kgn Handicrafts

Really helped me a lot in setting up my shop online , the customer service was very helpful and saved my lot of time

Hi Shadab,

This is Taylor from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Taylor

LuV & Mia Boutique

simple and easy to use. I have a lot of Spanish speaking clients and so it was important to me to have my store in Spanish as well.

Hi there,

I'm Murphy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Murphy

ADAEE

Hi changzhusong,

This is Sarah from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Sarah

X&H Shopping

I downloaded this app and found it very useful indeed. The app is simple and intuitive. Translations are fast and quite accurate. Great team and great customer service! Recommended!

April 12, 2021

Hi Nathan,

I'm Wilson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Wilson

Pikuar Gallery

Easy and good attention, fast translation in every part of the website. I like it i lot. I just start it but it works very well in this start.

April 12, 2021

Hi Anakaren,

Here's Smith from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Smith

Greengrocery

App. is very useful. You can add a new language and currency on your web site. I like it so much. Thanks.

April 8, 2021

Hi Canberk,

I'm Elysia from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Elysia