Transl8 | Translate & Localize

Transl8 | Translate & Localize

by wecre8websites

Localize and Sell in 100+ languages with AI assistance!

1 review

Slow Cottage Life

Very bad customer service! I bought credits twice to fulfill the word count for my website and it did translate most things but certain sections on the front page would not translate in any language! I sent numerous emails with no response, I waited a couple of days then opened a second case still no response. I asked them to give me a refund on my credits. NOTHING. So I just canceled it and leaving this to all so you can beware!

October 28, 2020

Hi Adele, Matt here!

Thanks so much for your feedback. I’m sorry your experience with Transl8 was anything short of excellent, which is a standard we strive to achieve. Unfortunately, we had a sudden influx of support requests in part due to the rollout of the previously unannounced new theme editor. As a result, we let a lot slip through the cracks as we weren’t prepared, and for that, I apologize.

I’m grateful that you were able to give Transl8 a chance! I would also like to acknowledge that since we got on top of our support tickets, we have gone ahead and refunded your credits fully, while also leaving them on your account to be used if you ever intend on giving us another shot. I guarantee we won’t let you down again!

Thanks again,