Translate your store visually
Our revolutionary Visual Theme Translator works with any theme and allows you to translate your store in real-time conveniently.
Localize in over 100 languages
Custom or AI-generated translations allow you to enter new markets anywhere in the world in just a few clicks.
A code-free SEO solution
With SEO best practices built in Transl8 core features, new languages are indexed seamlessly for Google without the need for custom code.
About Transl8 | Translate & Localize
What makes Transl8 necessary to your business?
Transl8 is as simple as it sounds. We help you translate every aspect of your store in to any language you want. This helps your business grow organically by entering new markets and reaching new customers.
As a merchant, you want to:
- Conveniently translate your website to attract new customers.
- Improve conversion and trust by using your customer’s native language.
- Beat competitors to untapped markets anywhere in the world.
With Transl8, you’re able to:
- Easily translate every aspect of your website to 100+ languages in real-time
- Use our innovative ‘Theme Translator’ to enter translations as you view your store, and push it live instantly.
- Allow your customers to switch the language conveniently to any you provide
- Translate products, pages, metafields, links... Almost anything you can think of!
- Insert your own translations, or use AI generated text for a one-click solution
Transl8 is as convenient as Shopify comes. In a nutshell: if you want something translated to any other language, Transl8 helps you do that with minimal effort.
The Simplest to set-up
- Onboarding tutorial to help you get started instantly
- Absolutely no code knowledge necessary
- Translate all aspects for ANY theme you want to use
- Translate any aspect of your store to reflect the preferred language of your customers
- You can now translate and edit your pages in real-time using the Theme Customisation section
- Conveniently switch between any language you want to view or edit on your store
- With SEO multilingual practices our focus from the start, simply translate and let us do the rest
- Dedicated URLs for new pages with new content
- Easily translate meta tags, descriptions, product tags, and anything else Google is looking for with the new pages.
- Have your store indexed by Google in your new language ASAP with our indexing method built in to the translation.
Custom or AI-generated – you choose!
- Confident in your linguistic ability? Insert your own translations easily.
- Want a little help? At the click of a button you can have your translation ready for review right before your eyes!
- Have your entire store translated to 100+ languages within minutes from installing Transl8.
Pricing 5-day free trial
500 AI Translation word credits with initial subscription. Additional credits available as an optional purchase.
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Great support. Recent updates has make the plugin easier. Très bon support, S'il y a des problèmes, ils vont s'assurer que tout est fonctionnel à notre satisfaction.
Beech Photography Tokyo
I am using this app to run my store in both English and French.
The user-face and overall UX of the app is good. I translated all parts of my site manually so cannot comment on the quality of automatically translated content. For what I needed almost everything with this app was easy to figure out and use, except some sections of my site which I couldnt find inside the app to translate - For these I emailed the devs and we worked together to get everything in shape. There were a couple of small bugs during the whole translation process, but the devs worked quickly to resolve these for me.
Compared to other more expensive translation apps the cost of this one is reasonable and I am happy I chose it.
Slow Cottage Life
Very bad customer service! I bought credits twice to fulfill the word count for my website and it did translate most things but certain sections on the front page would not translate in any language! I sent numerous emails with no response, I waited a couple of days then opened a second case still no response. I asked them to give me a refund on my credits. NOTHING. So I just canceled it and leaving this to all so you can beware!
Hi Adele, Matt here!
Thanks so much for your feedback. I’m sorry your experience with Transl8 was anything short of excellent, which is a standard we strive to achieve. Unfortunately, we had a sudden influx of support requests in part due to the rollout of the previously unannounced new theme editor. As a result, we let a lot slip through the cracks as we weren’t prepared, and for that, I apologize.
I’m grateful that you were able to give Transl8 a chance! I would also like to acknowledge that since we got on top of our support tickets, we have gone ahead and refunded your credits fully, while also leaving them on your account to be used if you ever intend on giving us another shot. I guarantee we won’t let you down again!