Shopify Translate & Adapt , 894 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 70% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 20% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de março de 2024

Works very well and it's really easy to adapt or even auto-translate. Definitely recommend to save you a lots of work!

sloow.market
Portugal
10 meses usando o app
13 de março de 2024

The app has come a long way. Well done. Only thing left now is to increase the number of auto translations from 2 to at least 5.

Quality Liquor Store
5 meses usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

Only issue i see is that you need to delete everything and save before you can render again if you need to have it completely re-tranlated when there are too many changes in the original text. For the rest VERY useful.

Marijke Van de Walle NES Health Therapeut
Bélgica
3 meses usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

it is easy and simple also saves lots of time when creating a website

Silia Jewellery
Omã
3 meses usando o app
26 de março de 2024

I found it better than expected, the translations are exact and you can also add your translations, it has helped me. I recommend it.

ColomboFashionnl
Países Baixos
4 meses usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

Everything is good, but I just miss the Glossary of words that do not need to be translated, if they implement this, it would be great. PLEASE PLEASE DO IT

Robin Ruth
Alemanha
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

Nice that you get two language translations free. I'd say these translations were upwards of 90% accurate, but with any automatic translator, you would want to have a native-speaker double check that certain idioms or cultural phrases make sense.

Formula 1
7 dias usando o app
19 de março de 2024

I’m unable to translate the app.

- I’m using the Zepto Product Personalizer app, but this app doesn’t display any characters in the Translate & Adapt app. I want to translate all the text, buttons, tooltips, etc., to another language. How can I translate the Zepto app?

- Another app I’m using is Planet—Carbon‑neutral shipping. I can’t find where to translate the text, even though I can see it translated when accessed in different markets.

August Berg
Singapura
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
1 de março de 2024

hello
i am very satisfied with the app. my only question is whether it is possible that i always get my desired language on the delivery bill... this would be easier for my warehouse staff as i still work without an item number or scanner for the products... where can i change this so that i always have the desired language on the delivery bill?

Unanimous.ch
Suíça
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 18 de março de 2024

Thank you for your review.
You can find it in Translate & Adapt under Shipping and delivery resource. You can alternatively also go to shipping and delivery settings > click "edit template" on the packing slips card > there's a localize button that will lead you to Translate & Adapt.

2 de março de 2024

Excellent tool to easily translate almost every section of my webpage from English to Spanish. Translations are very precise and adapt very well to what is communicated. Just had to do some minor text corrections, but overall it's super helpful!

Paloma's Jewelry