Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Beadlux

My shop was translated in only 30 minutes, super happy with this app. I'd recommand this to every one who is on a limited budget

kiddieparts

Aplicación muy útil para controlar el contenido no traducido del web. Muy fácil de instalar. Me gusta especilmente la facilidad de integración del selector de idiomas en el diseño de la plantilla.

Emmi Fox

Great app, it has helped me translate my store easily. The free version is very generous and easy to use

iEverydayWine

The app doesn't fit my theme which is not a Shopify one, but the crew is very helpful. Very nice customer service, deserves 5 star rating.

Zo Zero

The app works great for manual and automatic translation. Support is really great, if you have any problems it will be fixed really quickly. Uses Shopify native translation which makes it easy to use.

Fountain of Happiness

For a free app it works great translated all my pages easily ........................................

Encens Merlin

Works flawlessly! A lot better than Weglot, Helium and many others. This uses the Shopify Translation API and it works great.

Nestcare

This app provided all features I needed to make my store in multiple languages. It works perfectly.

Honeys of New Zealand

Very good app, it does the job pretty well. Great support, they deserve 5 stars for their customer service. Thank you

Lashenx

Amazing app, i heard good things and I am eager to give it a try. I also will recommend to others if its as amazing as i heard it was.