Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Toges Grand Maître

Free version is easy to use, thanks so much! Great 21,000 word promo for my Canadian French to English Shopify store. Great, efficient and fast customer support when needed.

Hard Pads

I have used this app for the third store, its really great and the only thing i love is that the support is really amazing and they reply me so fast and help me immediately

LatinUs Beauty

Wonderful customer service from Emma. We had a glitch due to leftover code from another App. They fixed my issue in less than 8 hours. I strongly recommend working with this App if you need your site in more than one language!

Petit K.no

So far, it works really good for my Petitk.no, I use the manual translate option, must because is for free and I have only two languages. I am honest really happy this app is working good. Because I can afford paying for another app.

Cutty

this app is very good. i'am very happy she help me to increase my sale thank you very much. Take it

ThePaintedLeaf

So far so good! I like the fact that there is unlimited free manual translation. I stopped using another app when my manual translation ran out. I can't afford every single paid app there Is out there!

Dr. Füchs - Pharmaceuticals

A good App so far & good customer service who have reached me by mail when they have read I had a problem. 5 starts till the moment!

Pantertje

I used this app to translate my store. When I had a problem with the language of my new theme, they immediately took care of it and the communication was very fast and friendly!

ROKKO Bracelets

This app really helped me out translating my store. The AI translation works pretty well and I´m more than satisfied.

ECONOVA Shop

Tha app is good and I use manual and automatic translation. I had a few issues with my page theme and this app but at the end the support team managed to resolved all my issues really quick. thanks a lot.