Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ThePaintedLeaf

So far so good! I like the fact that there is unlimited free manual translation. I stopped using another app when my manual translation ran out. I can't afford every single paid app there Is out there!

Dr. Füchs - Pharmaceuticals

A good App so far & good customer service who have reached me by mail when they have read I had a problem. 5 starts till the moment!

Pantertje

I used this app to translate my store. When I had a problem with the language of my new theme, they immediately took care of it and the communication was very fast and friendly!

ROKKO Bracelets

This app really helped me out translating my store. The AI translation works pretty well and I´m more than satisfied.

ECONOVA Shop

Tha app is good and I use manual and automatic translation. I had a few issues with my page theme and this app but at the end the support team managed to resolved all my issues really quick. thanks a lot.

Capricho Online

o melhor de todos por eu consigo editar manualmente da forma que eu quiser e fica muito bom com as bandeiras

CABALLEROS skincare products

Very good app and very helpful support team. It has many translating methods and the Manual translation is free & Unlimited Forever!

Savoni Boutique

Amazing app! Does exactly what it tells to do! Very easy to use. I love the option that i can translate manually, so im sure that translations are 100% correct. I had some small issue and their team handled it in no time. Awsome customer service. Thank you!

HÉLIZ

Just started using this app and so far I am very satisfied. Thank you for providing this app for free.
It would be helpful if you could also add a tutorial or in the FAQ section of the App how to insert the language selector into the header for Mobile. Big thanks!

Boer Robbie

I am currently using this app to help me translate my store. It works great. I needed help adjusting the language selector for my website on mobile. Their support team was on top of it and got it done within 2 days. Very happy with the product and the service.