Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Recover Vibe

This app is amazing!! I was able to translate my entire store using their AI software and could fix it up manually afterward. I had an issue with previous translation apps I installed in the past and they fixed it in no time. Definitely recommend.

Spelta Milano

ASSISTANCE IS SIMPLY INDECENT. I wrote the first time 2 weeks ago because I have very annoying problem with translation of shop policy pages (the app translate only half of the text despite refresh). They answer me to send them the link of the page in order to fix my problem (and I did it) and then they disappeared. I wrote several emails replying to the agent who first contact me, but they didn't manage to solve the issue. They simply replied to my review here below and with another useless email by saying they didn't receive any email and to "check my inbox" (maybe their staff should check the inbox!). I replied again with 2 emails and no answer. No other contacts, no phone number, no address... just a FAQ page (useless as the assistance service!). I would have left a detailed review on the use of the app with a higher rating, but this very bad assistance service is inacceptable. For Hextom: Please, don't reply again with useless sentence like "check the inbox" or "we didn't receive emails", we need your assistance to solve problems and give a good service not to receive "something to be said".

February 12, 2021

Hi, we have replied the email 3 days ago, but did not receive any response from you. We have already sent another email, and waiting for you response. Can you please check your email inbox or junk folder?

Aceitronics

Super easy, super helpful, on point, super grate wanderfull i have no words, its a day saver thank you!

NATURA BEAUTY

Amazing App and amazing customer service. I had a problem and write them several emails and they always replied within few hours and always helped me. Big thumb up for them!!

PARUQ

We rely on several of the hexcom apps. Among them translation and Sales boost. They are well integrated and every step is explained in a Video. Many features are available in the free version.
I haven't tried the support yet. Thanks, so far you are making my life easier.

Chuggy

Very easy to use and apply to my shop! I am not super tech-savvy so I like this app was so user-friendly.

Cucut Oliva

Muy útil e intuitiva. La hemos aplicado de manera fácil utilizando el plan gratuito.
Realmente recomendable.

Molcart

The app is easy to navigate and has good features. Most importantly the customer service is amazing, Speedy, and great support.

FreshPlace

Great App! Great Support! support guys are always there for you. they provide detailed assistance and very quick responses. App works great! Fully Recommended!!

woma store

excelente aplicación rapida, sencilla y útil, tradujo rápidamente la totalidad de mi pagina sin ningún problema