Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hellostraw-shop.fr

Easy to use in manual version when you don't have that much of content. It covers well my needs to make a multilingual webshop.

Théra

Great app ! I am using this app to translate to Japanese from English, this app is easy to use. I used manual translate and found it is very convenient for those who wants to translate each words precisely. Contomer servies is great, the response was quick and solved the problem.I really satisfied withTMS.Many thanks !

Jut & Julie

The customer service is really good. It's easy to work in the app too. The flag thing was not working on my website and they changed it really soon. So i am really pleased and will continue and translate to more languages! The app is easy to download and works perfectly fine.

Tasteful Zone

For the free version, you'll have to wait in line for the translation, but it works fine. For small sellers, the setup is simple and the accuracy is unknown

Kinira

Great app! I was able to translate my entire store from Spanish to English. I translated manually (free) and it was easy, albeit a little slow but I'm very particular and prefer to do it this way. There are paid options that translate using AI, however I didn't use this option so I can say how well it works. Overall I have a good experience using the app!

The Body Pie

Probably the best language translation app by now on shopify. Very easy to use and good customer service. Recomened to beginers and more advanced due to htlm options. Good one!

COF/OFF

Really easy and useful tool!! I've tried in English and everything worked, now I'll try to translate to Catalan I hope is as easy as it was in English.

Gadgati

I think this is the best translating app out there. What will you get? Definitely an app that does what it should do, A GREAT TEAM FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE that ALWAYS have solutions to your problems, and a SUPER FAST turnaround to your emails.
I definitely recommend them!
On a side note- thanks Emma for providing a class AAA customer service!

Kokoon CBD

Great way to effectively translate words, pages, and really the entire website. I highly recommend using this.

Noa Heem

Very good app and easy to use. And it is also free. The support is very friendly and they could help me within just a few hours to solve a problem!