Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

mybeautyxpress

Im happy to add this app and be able to show my website and product description in different language it's very easy to setup and the dropdown language selector looks really nice and professional. Thanks for give me the opportunity to introduce my store collection to many countrys of the world.

floralbox

Ive only started using this app but so far so good - need a little more time to see how it works out as Its a new store

M Mach One

Pretty useful for customers!, very simple and easy to use on any application and technology that is constantly upgrading.

Gaucho Kosher

great apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

INDIGO

I just added this app into my store, this is very easy to use, I recommend this app to those of you who are just about to launch your store.

SOUDESUNE

This is great. Translated the blog post to japanese. It worked. I hope it will be working for japanese too.

Ana Waltrick

So easy to use, and the prices are fair. Its helping me to sell to my frinds and boost my sales to my community.

O'Coup d'Coeur

J'ai utilisé l'application pour permettre aux clients anglophones de consulter la boutique en Anglais. La version gratuite est assez simple à installer et à configurer. Grâce à TMS, le site est désormais disponible en anglais et en français.

La Société des Cafés

Awesome customer services and products. We were get quick help. I recommend if you wish to scale up your business on Shopify.

Ways Derma

I have used the app to translate my shop and I really like how it is easy to use, give more useful options. The customer support was so fast, helpful and friendly, special thanks to Noah. All my best!