Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gadgati

I think this is the best translating app out there. What will you get? Definitely an app that does what it should do, A GREAT TEAM FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE that ALWAYS have solutions to your problems, and a SUPER FAST turnaround to your emails.
I definitely recommend them!
On a side note- thanks Emma for providing a class AAA customer service!

Kokoon CBD

Great way to effectively translate words, pages, and really the entire website. I highly recommend using this.

Noa Heem

Very good app and easy to use. And it is also free. The support is very friendly and they could help me within just a few hours to solve a problem!

Smart Solutions Selected™

very good, it's perfect for my store.....top........................................................

Rozeken Apparel

The app has been easy to use which will help me reach out to a more divers customer base. Therefore allowing me to broaden my customer base.

mybeautyxpress

Im happy to add this app and be able to show my website and product description in different language it's very easy to setup and the dropdown language selector looks really nice and professional. Thanks for give me the opportunity to introduce my store collection to many countrys of the world.

M Mach One

Pretty useful for customers!, very simple and easy to use on any application and technology that is constantly upgrading.

Gaucho Kosher

great apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

INDIGO

I just added this app into my store, this is very easy to use, I recommend this app to those of you who are just about to launch your store.

Ana Waltrick

So easy to use, and the prices are fair. Its helping me to sell to my frinds and boost my sales to my community.