Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

UniccoMascotas

It´s a great app for new users, it provides all the help you need and makes it easy to translate your whole website

EcoPakk

So far so good, being a newbie it is easy to use and support team was helpful. I would definitely recommend this app :)

DogsOfLight

Straight forward, works great. Recommend for anyone looking to translate their page quickly. You should always translate to the language in the country you are targeting, it increases conversions.

chats mignon

I used this app to help me do some languages. I really like this gadget because is very helpful and easy to use

SaraBeJewelry

UPDATE: Problem was due to issues with our shop email, and once we wrote from a different email address they got in touch immediately, helping us out.
Lovely app and lovely support, thanks Karen!

I have encoutered some issues and asked for support, but had no anwer yet (more than a week since the first email).
Issues encountered in brief:
- I tried to manually translate some key words that were used as fiter tags in the collection page. After translating, the filter options on my collection page had totally disappeared. I had to cancel the translation of these key words and keep them in english in order to have them.
- I tried to manually translate some automated emails (abandonded cart), I followed the itructios and made some minor changes to the original text in order for the app to recall it, but yet app couldn't find the automated email for me to translate, both with automatic and manual research.

We are almost ready to launch, and this lack of support by the app's designers caused us to have a big delay, and forced us to look for a different app.

Still waiting for answers. If designers could use some help within today, I may still find "accetable" and give it more stars.

ISIDEY

I am using the app and very helpful so far. I hope it will work good when I launch my store and will not make it very slow .

SanaTourism

Loved it, easy to use, and reliable. looking forward to more improvements! keep up the good work and update it.

Shield of Athena's Art Sale

This was the easiest translation App I used. The customer support is also very good to answer your questions

UTILA

A great app that I would recommend! Easily and perfectly translates my site.
They're also very supportive.

Westco

Great service! they helped me quickly and efficiently. if you're looking for an easy, efficient app, this is perfect for you