Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Comools

Use-friendly App! I have published it after 30 minutes from the installation. It is very easy to use and the translation was good enough.

InfinityCentral

I had a perfect experience. Very good translater app. I really like the languages toggle button! Thank you.

Proxident®

This app is great and easy to use, also with the automatic AI option. If you have questions the customer support is amazing and fast. This guy's know where they are talking about and really help you out if you have any questions. They walk the extra mile for there customers!

naturiste

I highly recommend this app and the team! They are 100% transparent and are willing to offer customized offers to fulfill you need. Big Shout Out to Emma. They answer quickly with a solution.

Comfy & Ergo

I used it to translate my entire store from English to Portuguese in the manual option in the free plan! A lot of work made easier! I needed some help and I've got a very quick response. Thank you!

Puramé Jewels

what I was looking for, useful app with fast and precise assistance.
to be used to translate your site into various languages ​​and to be able to sell in other countries

magicalpetshop

efficient and really helpful as simple as that and kindly ensuure to download it and translate a store

Wrabbit ApS

Works great. Easy to use and fast translation. I would absolutely recommend using this app for any webshop.

EDURESC

Very good. Thank you! ******************************************************************************

Spirulina Farm

veramente facile da usare , traduzione veloce e dettagliata. pochi errori, quasi perfetta! 6 stelle !!!