Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

JCPal Technology

This app is fantastic - depending on the number of languages you need the cost is very reasonable and the ability to divide up the translations tasks is great as is the glossary functionality for brand names etc. The free plan allows you to test the app before committing to a plan too. Also their support so far has been very fast and professional - no complaints and highly recommended!

ARBTEAK CA

I don't found any possible complaint, the application meet or exceed the description in the app store

Analogue Wonderland

Fantastic app and team - did the job well, when I needed support (for one-off extra words and then again for theme integration) they responded quickly and competently. I'm excited that it integrates with the new core Shopify functionality and am looking forward to the benefits to my overseas customers!

The small batch project

Easy to use. On a very good path to become excellent. I'm still missing a better workflow for manual translations (for the languages I know well and want to tweak the wording). For example, easier way to deal with formatted text since not all texts get the rich text editor; more than 5 items on a single page; group by product instead of a random list; etc.

Di Joya

Very Good App, Easy to use, Highly recommended. At the moment I m using the free version but thinking to upgrade

Rochef Chocolatier

Easy to use, and the support team is super helpful and quick to respond. Thank you very much for your help. I have no problem recommending this product.

Ediciones Marea

The support team was really helpful and quick in fixing an HTML formatting issue I had. Thank you! This product works well.

Everclean

Great app! Incredibly helpful and quick customer support! Thank you very much for your help, highly appreciated! Highly recommended!

gorgeous

The app is very helpful and it is worth investing monthly!
Very good support.
Fast and helpful, can only be recommended

BizRendevous

I just installed this app, and it is very easy to install and translate to needed language. It is awesome. It transalated my whole store into French in less that 10 minutes. I really have nothing wrong to say about my experience so far with this app. ........