Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Di Joya

Very Good App, Easy to use, Highly recommended. At the moment I m using the free version but thinking to upgrade

Rochef Chocolatier

Easy to use, and the support team is super helpful and quick to respond. Thank you very much for your help. I have no problem recommending this product.

Ediciones Marea

The support team was really helpful and quick in fixing an HTML formatting issue I had. Thank you! This product works well.

Everclean

Great app! Incredibly helpful and quick customer support! Thank you very much for your help, highly appreciated! Highly recommended!

Famme

Nice. but want these features: 1. More efficient manual translation (popup disrupts flow)
2. auto-translate puts & when & is used in product text when autotranslating

gorgeous

The app is very helpful and it is worth investing monthly!
Very good support.
Fast and helpful, can only be recommended

BizRendevous

I just installed this app, and it is very easy to install and translate to needed language. It is awesome. It transalated my whole store into French in less that 10 minutes. I really have nothing wrong to say about my experience so far with this app. ........

Sneaker Market

Pro, so far so good, seamless operation! From the first glance everything can be set up intuitively!

33 Rue Majorelle

I just downloaded the app to test it . First approach looks easy and it integrates perfectly with my theme without extra coding . Will evaluate further and come back to rate it .
I am updating my comment . Customer help desk is super fast and efficient , easy and intuitive to use and the real cherry on the cake is that it allows you to sent customer notifications in different languages based on the language selector of your theme without needing to mess-up with the notification templates . very happy withe the app.
I confirm again . really satisfied with the team help and support .

Flexpress

Awesome, just wish the free version could do more translations per month. Other than that it is a good app, though could be more thorough and be more accurate on certain words in other languages.