Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Viento Norte

Me han ayudado de manera super personalizada para poder traducir mi pagina y han respondido a todas mis dudas,incluso han realizado tareas espaciales para solucionar mis errores.Muy conforme!!

Playful Blocks

I used this app and to be honest I liked it a lot. It is very easy to use once you have synced all your products.

Dollar Max Depot

Customer service is excellent. We have more than 3000 items, but we were able to import all translations within a few days! AMAZINGLY organized. Really recommend this over the other expensive monthly paid ones. I have used Weglot and Langify, and so far my experience with TMS is the best.

1Blue

Fantastic app for translatting and having a multi-language store. Can't believe the manual translation is completely free.

10 North

I have been using the app for a couple of days now without any issues. The customer service is great and provides expedite support

Rhanfold

This is awesome app, believe me i have tried almost all other paid and free translator apps at shopify app store. When you have this app, do not look for other solutions. This app works on my web theme without causing any problems or conflicts. I want to thank all developers of this app and also Hextom company for creating such a perfect app.

Misha

You are the best translation application of all the applications I have tried so far. Thank you so much for this wonderful development.

StarE-products

I used this app to help me with the translation of my store, it works good, it was really helpfull.

Lilyfleur

Don't go and search for another translation app to your Shopify! Because I did and this was the best option, You can translate Auto (maybe you will need to pay a little amount for that) but i used the "FREE" way which is to translate manually your website and it will take time but its done the job perfectly
I do recommend this app and it should be #1
Thakn you guys

Revolutionworks

We found "Translate" really easy to install, it looks very professional and works perfectly. Already we're getting increased orders from customers using the non-english versions of our site, so we're very pleased. We got in touch with support a few times and their response was really helpful and quick, we really appreciate that, thank you.