Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Tasteful Zone

Location China

For the free version, you'll have to wait in line for the translation, but it works fine. For small sellers, the setup is simple and the accuracy is unknown

Kinira

Location Colombia

Great app! I was able to translate my entire store from Spanish to English. I translated manually (free) and it was easy, albeit a little slow but I'm very particular and prefer to do it this way. There are paid options that translate using AI, however I didn't use this option so I can say how well it works. Overall I have a good experience using the app!

The Body Pie

Location Czechia

Probably the best language translation app by now on shopify. Very easy to use and good customer service. Recomened to beginers and more advanced due to htlm options. Good one!

COF/OFF

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy and useful tool!! I've tried in English and everything worked, now I'll try to translate to Catalan I hope is as easy as it was in English.

Gadgati

Location United Arab Emirates

I think this is the best translating app out there. What will you get? Definitely an app that does what it should do, A GREAT TEAM FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE that ALWAYS have solutions to your problems, and a SUPER FAST turnaround to your emails.
I definitely recommend them!
On a side note- thanks Emma for providing a class AAA customer service!

Kokoon CBD

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great way to effectively translate words, pages, and really the entire website. I highly recommend using this.

Noa Heem

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app and easy to use. And it is also free. The support is very friendly and they could help me within just a few hours to solve a problem!

Smart Solutions Selected™

Location Italy

very good, it's perfect for my store.....top........................................................

Rozeken Apparel

Time spent using app 27 minutes

The app has been easy to use which will help me reach out to a more divers customer base. Therefore allowing me to broaden my customer base.

mybeautyxpress

Im happy to add this app and be able to show my website and product description in different language it's very easy to setup and the dropdown language selector looks really nice and professional. Thanks for give me the opportunity to introduce my store collection to many countrys of the world.