Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

33 Rue Majorelle

I just downloaded the app to test it . First approach looks easy and it integrates perfectly with my theme without extra coding . Will evaluate further and come back to rate it .
I am updating my comment . Customer help desk is super fast and efficient , easy and intuitive to use and the real cherry on the cake is that it allows you to sent customer notifications in different languages based on the language selector of your theme without needing to mess-up with the notification templates . very happy withe the app.
I confirm again . really satisfied with the team help and support .

Flexpress

Awesome, just wish the free version could do more translations per month. Other than that it is a good app, though could be more thorough and be more accurate on certain words in other languages.

Aequus Eye Care

so far it's great and compatible with lots of themes! also super intuitive platform got me up and running within minutes. thanks so much!!

Red Misaka

Easy to use with precise translation. Took a few minutes to get my 90 product descriptions done. Free plan available

NowSerenity

im only a few minutes in to the app setup but so far its fast, quick, and easy. i dont feel overwhelmed or confused.

SFTB 24/7

So far so good! It's super easy to run, It took me no longer than 10 minutes to add a second language to my store. The tutorials are really easy to follow. A real time saver! I feel way more inclusive now.

Beewise

Good App, easy to add new translations. It works very well. Fast and efficient service! Totally recommend it!

unosounds

Easy to use and navigate app with great support, immediate response with a solution to my issue! Highly recommend !

Crossover Culture

Really helpful app, perfect tool to translate my store. The support is also really quick to answer any question that you have.

Kidoliza

I love the App, very helpful and flexible! Good video tutorials. Best app if you want to have your Shop 2 - 5 languages.