Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Boutique Rainspa

I use this app and I like the feature to export and import .csv files! It helped our team on uploading our professional translations, and save time.

LL kayaks

I used this app in a past few months. Clear and friendly interface. Manual translation works great, do not take much time for small size stores. Few times I got in touch with support team, responce time is fast and staff members are nice and helpful.

Alimentomo

I use this app on my site www.alimentomo.com where we sell cricket's protein in Canada so we need a French/English bilingual website. I must say the APP works quite well! Hextom team is helpful and available when needed and replies promptly. A++

Maraná Chocolates

I am very happy with the app, they help me solve my problem very fast. I am very happy with their customer service.
Thank you Karen for all your help.

FEINKAMMER von Daniela & Julius

Very nice app, easy to use, love it! I have just used it a few days ago, but it is amazing, very comprehensible.

goodallure

This Application is incredible. It's very easy and fast to translate all website. tks. .

GlamHouse By Ify

This is very easy to set up and gives you step by step directions to translate your store. Highly recommended app

Unlimited Beverage Limited Company

Really great app that helped us break into several SE Asian market segments with super fast and flexible support team!

arianne shoes

So easy to work with this app. I recommend it so much! It has tutorials to know how to use it. I like it!

À l'abri de la Tempête

Frendly user for non professional web manager!
I did everything I need to, have had very quick and usefull assistance.