Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Elite Racing Cycles

I did everything I needed and got very quick and helpful support. A friendly app for non-professional users!

CHIMPS WORLD

Technically this works smoothly and extremely well. A minus is that translated language(s) must be checked and manually corrected in its entirety, which is horribly time-consuming, (especially in areas where script is mixed in), therefor price vs. translation-capacity in words we find a bit steep.

Flow Shop

I am just starting to use this application and has worked well for me so far. I like the AI and Manual options. Translation from English to Spanish using the AI mode are good in general. I am satisfied with this application

Co Masque

Just started installing the app. Seems to be working perfectly! I would suggest to simply the translation pages in manual mode or add a search bar in order to easily access what we want

JCBling

I love the app, but need another choice for step-up selection of price. For a person just starting international trade, it is too big a jump to go from 9.99 to 99.99

www.jcbling.com

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

this app is so easy to use! allow us to translate our store in a few minutes, and the support helped me in no time! thank you ao much!

Hu Organics

The app was easy to use, and the technical support was fast and qualified. Really appreciate :)

Seoul Bytes

Technical support was amazing! The language flag image was a broken image link and Karen rectified this really quickly. Thank you!

Breeze Apparel

UPDATE: Excellent customer service! Worked with Karen, who seemed friendly and willing to help. Eventually, we got the issues solved. They also added automatic (not AI) translation of items which are repeated multiple times, so no manually translating each one. Huge timesaver! Love this app and the team behind it! They even worked with Shopify to make a small part of the hard code editable. Make sure you sync your store (may take a few minutes) if you add pages (like new product) and want to translate them. Very useful and easy to use!

Alles-Rad

Just perfect App for international shops! Great work ! Easy to work with and video guide more than explanatory !