Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

SPKTQLR, the brand ®

Amazing app. Great features. Plus it's free!!... The support team is very reactive and helpful. Keep on the good work guys. Thank yoiu!

ELFormula

its a great plugin for shopify, its easy to use and translated well and didnt disturb the html tag, Keep up the good work!

IAGCare

I used this app to translate my store. I use the free version, that means I do the manual translation. This app does well and the tech support is awesome!

Fashioned for U / Lionessucess

I haven't tried many translator apps but! i don't think i will need to! This app is very user friendly!

Magazzin B2B Online Store

Depending on the volume of the content, you have choices of different ways to translate your store. For bulk import, it is very high efficient and convenient. The customer service is also excellent.

Etherea

Excellent translator, in a few minutes he translated me more than 300 products. I recommend it for anyone like me who needs a multi-language site

MASETTI-FEDI

Was waiting this app for a long time, it’s very important to have seo for translations. Also awesome support for any questions.

Make-up Designory

Great customer service and must say, blown away from the AI-translations quality! Karen did a great job to help us!

MotaChic

I love the design of this app. It works very well and is easy to use.
So i will give it a 5 stars. Great

e-kuay

Easy to use, free features, and super fast. The language selector looks neat and there are many customisable options. All I needed! thank you !