Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Maraná Chocolates

I am very happy with the app, they help me solve my problem very fast. I am very happy with their customer service.
Thank you Karen for all your help.

FEINKAMMER von Daniela & Julius

Very nice app, easy to use, love it! I have just used it a few days ago, but it is amazing, very comprehensible.

goodallure

This Application is incredible. It's very easy and fast to translate all website. tks. .

GlamHouse By Ify

This is very easy to set up and gives you step by step directions to translate your store. Highly recommended app

Unlimited Beverage Limited Company

Really great app that helped us break into several SE Asian market segments with super fast and flexible support team!

arianne shoes

So easy to work with this app. I recommend it so much! It has tutorials to know how to use it. I like it!

À l'abri de la Tempête

Frendly user for non professional web manager!
I did everything I need to, have had very quick and usefull assistance.

Marchesi Pancrazi

very good and easy to use the app for the translation of the web site with shopify good for international ecommerce

Franchefsco

Fantastic app! Very easy to use to manage translations to different languages. Support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

Nymph

I'm using it from one hour. It's pretty simple, good and free app (for manual translation). Probably i'll stay with that app. Good job !