Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Nubax

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I sell globally, so this app will allow end users a more tailored experience at my store. 100 min characters though on a review- really?

Shop Smart Superstore

This is my first time using this app and it is so user friendly and very easy to follow instructions. Thank you! Jean, Suwanee, GA

Mallet & Mandrel

Location Austria

Amazing!!! So easy to use, the only complaint I would have is that the free version only has 21000 available words to be translated by AI, but it is totally worth the price if you need more than that, and of course they have manual way of doing it too.

Break Time

Location Croatia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using this app for two months now and I am really happy with it. We added three languages to our shop and it works great. Also, customer support is fast and great (thanks, Emma, for solving my problem literally an hour before New Year, when most of the world was partying).

MojoUniques

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Emma and her Team are truly remarkable.
We were not able to display the language selector in the header of the Debut theme. One request, instant feedback and after 5 hours the issue was fixed.
Many promise, but Hextom is ready, willing and able to truly deliver and keep the promise. A pleasure to work with them.
Best rating ever.

kawaii (✿◠‿◠)

Location Bulgaria

Had an issue, support resolved it fast. I believe it's the best app for translation. The added bonus for the holidays is an absolute catch!

Cervi-Care

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great support. Auto translation need to be checked as not perfect but team is behind and i'm sure it'll be perfect very soon !

Eye Shieldz

was very affective in the tasks I wanted it to complete, i love this service and plan to use it in my future stores!

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app and the support of them is one of the best which I had. They helped me a lot and the app is now working perfect. Definetly recommmended

Bohostyleusa

So far I just downloaded the app. It seems cool. I am looking forward to see how well it functions with my website.