Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Tasamimi

I used the app to translate my site to the Arabic language, Just started today and things going fine so far and great. Will update later

Kash Global®

Looks good and does the job. It gave me the options to add and translate languages. However, I haven't yet checked outcomes.

Figenix

Excellent app, highly recommended. My customer have the opportunity to understand my website goal in several languages.

Brainy Bird Crafts

This app was easy to install and has a decent amount of languages to select from. I have just installed the app and everything seems to be working.

verde-esmeralda.com

I'm using for translate from English to Japanese. especially, the technical support team is great and quick response.

Tired Bebecita

This app is super easy to use!! They provide videos to help you out if you need further assistance.

NANUK.com

We've used a few translation apps in the past and so far, Translate My Store has been the best of the bunch.

The automated translation is good enough to start with and then you can manually get into the details and modify manually. This is a LOT better than dealing with the fully automated translation apps.

I really like that you can export the translations and edit them in Excel and then re-import them.

The support is also top-notch. We didn't need much help but when Shopify updated their language domain redirect we got confused and the team at Hextom helped us fix the problem in less than 1h.

Do yourself a favor and install a good translation app like Translate My Store.

All American Ale Works®

The app asked for a review before the installation was complete. Unable to know if the app is any good. Installation is not as simple as would be expected, but it is free, so you get what you pay for.

OishiiPlanet

Great app, and the team is super wonderful, i had many issues with the design and some with the coding, they helped me all the way through. If you don't want to pay, the free version with the manual translation is great to use too!

Patron

This app is really useful and easy to use! You can manually translate your store for free. Or you can translate your stores automatically for a fee.

The customer service for this app is great. They usually respond within a few minutes with an appropriate solution.

I am super happy with the service it provides. Highly recommended!