Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Magazzin B2B Online Store

Depending on the volume of the content, you have choices of different ways to translate your store. For bulk import, it is very high efficient and convenient. The customer service is also excellent.

Etherea

Excellent translator, in a few minutes he translated me more than 300 products. I recommend it for anyone like me who needs a multi-language site

MASETTI-FEDI

Was waiting this app for a long time, it’s very important to have seo for translations. Also awesome support for any questions.

Make-up Designory

Great customer service and must say, blown away from the AI-translations quality! Karen did a great job to help us!

MotaChic

I love the design of this app. It works very well and is easy to use.
So i will give it a 5 stars. Great

e-kuay

Easy to use, free features, and super fast. The language selector looks neat and there are many customisable options. All I needed! thank you !

sober

Karen provided us an excellent support experience. Its a pretty useful app because it combines the new native language features of shopify with automatical translations, but also the option to translate by yourself.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

useful and useful application, translation quality and application quality is very high, perfect solution for the seller and the customer

TroisPetitsLou

It’s really easy to use! It translate my store to rnglish super quick! Good app ;)! I recommend to everyone that needs translate spp

IZY® Bottles | 24 uur koud / 12 uur warm | BPA vrij

Amazing app and helped me to translate the last parts, which couldn't be translated by other apps. x