Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bulgur.pl

its a good app if you want to translate manually and short, its a bit complicated but you figure it out somehow

NIL&MON

Just great, I didn't expect that making a shop multilingual would be that easy, but really all functions of the app make so much sense! THX!

VASILIKI SPYROPOULOU

I used a theme that had a problem at checkout page. It was a theme's problem. Support logged in my website, did all necessary theme code settings and everything works correctly. These guys are amazing. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Vasiliki

VAAY

Really great app to translate your store via Shopify API. Helped us a lot to be able to create a multilanguage store for Germany.

ecogene

After using 2 other apps, I started using this and so far so good. Support is helpful - gets back to you quickly and gives you a detailed explanation regarding your problems etc.

mnmlstf.com

I tried a few different apps and this is the only one that let me change every single text there is on my website.
The best part is that compared to similar apps, it doesn't set you a limit for how many words you can translate manually for free! The support by the developers is awesome!
My theme wasn't supported for integrating the language switcher in the header of the website, so I contacted the support and within a day they added it for my theme. 10/10

Donum

Tips for you if you want to use the free plan: 1. A bit hard to find if you want to go back and edit something. Make your own notes to make it way easier to find! 2. Don't underestimate the work involved in translating a whole webshop! 3. Don't be afraid to email the support. They answer within a few hours. I had questions about my "selector" and it was solved quickly, they answered within a few hours. Also had another question later that was resolved just as quickly. I can really recommend this app :-)

Yooforea

I used this app to translate my store and provide different currency options to my customers. I needed some modifications about the selector on mobile browser to be done and the support team was very nice and responsive to my request! I would recommend this app to other sellers.

Sunday Sleeptech

One of the better app experiences I've had after 3 years of using Shopify for several businesses. Everything works as advertised and the support has been fantastic!

Muumuu Outlet

The customer service is always very good! but unfortunately, the app is so so. The good customer service is really a good help for this app.