Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

StarE-products

I used this app to help me with the translation of my store, it works good, it was really helpfull.

Lilyfleur

Don't go and search for another translation app to your Shopify! Because I did and this was the best option, You can translate Auto (maybe you will need to pay a little amount for that) but i used the "FREE" way which is to translate manually your website and it will take time but its done the job perfectly
I do recommend this app and it should be #1
Thakn you guys

Revolutionworks

We found "Translate" really easy to install, it looks very professional and works perfectly. Already we're getting increased orders from customers using the non-english versions of our site, so we're very pleased. We got in touch with support a few times and their response was really helpful and quick, we really appreciate that, thank you.

Rudolf De Coster

Tremendous system,
Easy to use and full of sub-applications and details.
Can be used Manually or automatically.
A very great tool complete and easy to use.

Boutique Rainspa

I use this app and I like the feature to export and import .csv files! It helped our team on uploading our professional translations, and save time.

LL kayaks

I used this app in a past few months. Clear and friendly interface. Manual translation works great, do not take much time for small size stores. Few times I got in touch with support team, responce time is fast and staff members are nice and helpful.

Alimentomo

I use this app on my site www.alimentomo.com where we sell cricket's protein in Canada so we need a French/English bilingual website. I must say the APP works quite well! Hextom team is helpful and available when needed and replies promptly. A++

Maraná Chocolates

I am very happy with the app, they help me solve my problem very fast. I am very happy with their customer service.
Thank you Karen for all your help.

FEINKAMMER von Daniela & Julius

Very nice app, easy to use, love it! I have just used it a few days ago, but it is amazing, very comprehensible.

goodallure

This Application is incredible. It's very easy and fast to translate all website. tks. .