Hextom: Translate My Store

Hextom: Translate My Store

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Hextom
4.8
January 2, 2022

I truly appreciate this app. It is very helpful in translating my store. My only suggestion to improve the app further, at this time, is to make it easier to find the text one needs/wants to translate. If you have a lot of text on your website, it can take some time to scroll through all the text to find the text you want to translate.

nirāmaya
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 29, 2021

The app works perfect and doesn't affect page speed. Support is very quick and professional. Love it!

guntina
Latvia
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 26, 2021

i use this app and was great to had on my store easy to use and helpful and better solutions for translate

shopping-online.today
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 24, 2021

Tired of this app and their extremely slow support, if i had the time to translate my store with another app i would do it in a blink. I have to fix everything myself with this app, however their HTML editor is total garbage, can't even paste the HTML code by one of my products into it, formatting is off, filled with errors and bugs, there's a lot of guess work too, as to which products you are translating good luck, this app surely cost me a lot of time and headache :)

Callisto Jewellery™
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 21, 2021

High quality application, very useful. Easily can pay for itself many times over, as it allows visitors to shop comfortably in a language and currency they most at home with. Since the application is fairly new, there are some features that could be added/ improved in my opinion. I am pretty sure they will be. The support staff definitely listens to requests/concerns and tries to address them. I know that because I often had requests with other applications by this same team. I would certainly recommend this particular application.

Rejuva Fresh