Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

EiNFALT 'list'

I use this app for my shop, I'm not yet finished to translate all words, but until now it look easy to use.

I had some contact with the team of Hextom, super fast and nice contact. They helped me fast and easy. Even when I had an extra wish, it was no problem. :) Thank you so much for the fast help :)

Bolivianita.de

I was looking for a free app that would allow me to translate my site easily and completely. I couldn't/wouldn't afford a monthly fee, as is usual for the more popular translation apps.
I was about to give up - and then I found this app. Easy to use and powerful in functionality!
Many, many thanks dear developer team! :)
By the way: great support, as well!

Lights On

Great and free APP, easy to work with, and if you get confused at the beginning, then you realize it is pretty easy.. Fantastic!

Lesana Jewelry

Nice app!

SubtlEarringsOntheGo

This app is great. Took me a little while to figure out everything but the customer service is top notch and always there to help you. This is the best free translation app I have used and god knows i have tested many. You will always get amazing help from the team in case you have a problem.

Painkiller BG Shop

Very easy to use, and great tutorial in the Apps. Just have to read the guide and everything go smoothly.

The team has quick respond after I send email which I had the issue of the code. They really does great job for fixing the issue (Less than a few hours!).

With the free plan, the functions are definitely enough for small / medium online store. Once the store contains more items and pages, you may want to upgrade the plan for more service. (Much more worth than other apps which charge $20+/month.)

Sage & KoKoa

Great app for translating your page. You can select any language you might need. Great for international markets and personalise your potential customers experierce.

Gente de la Isla

Awsome app! Translations are pretty accurate and the manual function is very good. It allows to optimize even manual translation!

Diffus-Boost

Very good app, I use it to manually translate my store. I already had a few problems with the app and the support answered really quickly (Karen L). Thank you very much for your reactivity. Try it you won't regret !

TAKE2JAX

User friendly, works very well. I can use the free translation to get by for now. Excellent tool.