Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Aequus Eye Care

Time spent using app 11 minutes

so far it's great and compatible with lots of themes! also super intuitive platform got me up and running within minutes. thanks so much!!

Red Misaka

Location Hong Kong SAR

Easy to use with precise translation. Took a few minutes to get my 90 product descriptions done. Free plan available

NowSerenity

im only a few minutes in to the app setup but so far its fast, quick, and easy. i dont feel overwhelmed or confused.

SFTB 24/7

Time spent using app 22 minutes

So far so good! It's super easy to run, It took me no longer than 10 minutes to add a second language to my store. The tutorials are really easy to follow. A real time saver! I feel way more inclusive now.

Beewise

Location Netherlands

Good App, easy to add new translations. It works very well. Fast and efficient service! Totally recommend it!

unosounds

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and navigate app with great support, immediate response with a solution to my issue! Highly recommend !

Crossover Culture

Location France

Really helpful app, perfect tool to translate my store. The support is also really quick to answer any question that you have.

Kidoliza

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the App, very helpful and flexible! Good video tutorials. Best app if you want to have your Shop 2 - 5 languages.

Retroshirt Store

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use few other and i recommend this one, best app i think, best services you can find for small shop

One Flower Macau

Location Hong Kong SAR

customer services is great and advice is right. overalll translate app is easy to use for person like me w/o technical background. so i m sure all of you love this app.