Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

DogsOfLight

Location Sweden

Straight forward, works great. Recommend for anyone looking to translate their page quickly. You should always translate to the language in the country you are targeting, it increases conversions.

chats mignon

Location France

I used this app to help me do some languages. I really like this gadget because is very helpful and easy to use

SaraBeJewelry

Location Italy

UPDATE: Problem was due to issues with our shop email, and once we wrote from a different email address they got in touch immediately, helping us out.
Lovely app and lovely support, thanks Karen!

I have encoutered some issues and asked for support, but had no anwer yet (more than a week since the first email).
Issues encountered in brief:
- I tried to manually translate some key words that were used as fiter tags in the collection page. After translating, the filter options on my collection page had totally disappeared. I had to cancel the translation of these key words and keep them in english in order to have them.
- I tried to manually translate some automated emails (abandonded cart), I followed the itructios and made some minor changes to the original text in order for the app to recall it, but yet app couldn't find the automated email for me to translate, both with automatic and manual research.

We are almost ready to launch, and this lack of support by the app's designers caused us to have a big delay, and forced us to look for a different app.

Still waiting for answers. If designers could use some help within today, I may still find "accetable" and give it more stars.

ISIDEY

Location Spain

I am using the app and very helpful so far. I hope it will work good when I launch my store and will not make it very slow .

SanaTourism

Location Saudi Arabia

Loved it, easy to use, and reliable. looking forward to more improvements! keep up the good work and update it.

Shield of Athena's Art Sale

Time spent using app About 1 month

This was the easiest translation App I used. The customer support is also very good to answer your questions

UTILA

A great app that I would recommend! Easily and perfectly translates my site.
They're also very supportive.

Westco

Great service! they helped me quickly and efficiently. if you're looking for an easy, efficient app, this is perfect for you

Vintage Romance

Exceptional app! Helped me translate the whole website so quickly. The "bulk manual" option really speeds things up. Also, the support is incredible (thanks Karen!!), very usefull, and they really help if there's any problem. The main dashboard gives is very handy, you can know in seconds if there's anything to be done. Best translation app! (and I've tried some of them). 5 stars well deserved!

FITGIRL UNIVERSE™

This app is helping me to translate all my store also in Italian. With the free version and the manual translate, I have been able to translate almost 98% of my website and considering that I'm using Turbo Theme, with some custom pages, is definitely a great result!