Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Kidoliza

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the App, very helpful and flexible! Good video tutorials. Best app if you want to have your Shop 2 - 5 languages.

Retroshirt Store

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use few other and i recommend this one, best app i think, best services you can find for small shop

One Flower Macau

Location Hong Kong SAR

customer services is great and advice is right. overalll translate app is easy to use for person like me w/o technical background. so i m sure all of you love this app.

Willpower Running

Location Germany

A great app with a lot of decent features, also in the free version. Also great support. Very fast and competent reply. Definitely recommed this app and dev team!

Odda_Brasil

Location Brazil

Quick and easy to use and install. Got a great advantage in time and efforts using automatic translation and later just used manual translation to correct it and get perfect results.

SweetAntik

Location Germany

This app is great, I'm using it to translate my shop in German and I'm really satisfied. The support is excellent! They reply quickly and they are helping me a lot by solving every problem or request. Great job! Thank you Emma!

Superfood & Berries

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Translate my store is really easy to use, quick to translate my website and fantastic support. Highly recommended

Tasamimi

Location Saudi Arabia

I used the app to translate my site to the Arabic language, Just started today and things going fine so far and great. Will update later

Kash Global®

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Looks good and does the job. It gave me the options to add and translate languages. However, I haven't yet checked outcomes.

Figenix

Excellent app, highly recommended. My customer have the opportunity to understand my website goal in several languages.