Hextom: Translate My Store

Hextom: Translate My Store

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Hextom
4.8
December 21, 2021

I used this to translate my website language with the currency to avoid google suspend my account. it's easy to use.

Go2BuyKorea
South Korea
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 15, 2021

I was messing around with the Free Shipping Bar (great app, and huge ROI for the paid version) and saw that Hextom had other apps. I hadn't thought of translating my store before, but we continue to have more and more customers from non-US countries. I've only been using it a few weeks and am using one of the paid plans, but so far so good. I had no idea my site had so many characters, but that's ok. I have a reminder set for the first of the month to go in and use my monthly balance. Why I'm giving it 5 stars so early? The customer service. It's been prompt (about 24 hours) with clear english and always directly answers my questions. Overall, happy customer so far and we'll see if this app helps convert more international potentials to international customers.

All Purpose Creams
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 11, 2021

the App really helped me translate my Shop and makes it easy for my Customers to choose their prefered language.

AYEKOLLECTIONS
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 9, 2021

I used this app trough several eComm sites, works excellent, no complains. even with the free version

GALA