Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

HANDMADE®

I chose this app over other free options because of the great support they offer. They helped me implement the language selector exactly where I wanted.

Debossy Collection

so far, so good. I was really looking for a FREE app that can allow me to edit my languages in my store.

CUBOS

muito bom , gostei, Aida estou fendo . mas pronto vamos ver. aconsellho a todos para usar . sem duvida

Car Canvas

Used the manuel Translation for English. Worked good. Had a minor issue, support helped quickly. Highly Recommend!

Finnland MAWA

Payed for the prodcuts, but there isn´t any translation. Payed for nothing. Don´t know why there are good reviews. DE to Finnish

March 25, 2020

Hi, your website is password protected, so we can not see the translation results. We have sent emails to learn more about the potential issue you have experienced, but have not received reply yet. Can you please check the inbox when you get a moment?

AntSarT

ottimo per la traduzione manuale in più lingue
la traduzione automatica è limitata nel piano gratuito

my-secretpound

I use this App for a multilingual website. As i have many technical word, i really appreciate the manual translation to get a perfect bilingual website. The support is easy to contact. It's a real plus.

MagickTea

I just want to say that customer service is great. I emailed them on a Sunday and within less than an hour I got a response and the customer service representative who helped me was very helpful and responded quickly to my other concerns

SPKTQLR, the brand ®

Amazing app. Great features. Plus it's free!!... The support team is very reactive and helpful. Keep on the good work guys. Thank yoiu!

Loja Visite o Brasil

Depois de enviar dúvidas bem detalhadas, inclusive com imagens e receber respostas evasivas, sem clareza para nos ajudar, estou desinstalando e reinstalando pela última vez. Outra coisa. O suporte é muito demorado na resposta!!!!