Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

C’est La Vie Jewellery Ltd

Time spent using app 19 minutes

This will really help me to push my site out to international customers. Very easy to set up and get going.

Maison Maleh

Location France

:) Easy to use - Fast and efficient - Awesome support !!!
:( HTML modifications don't always show up

SE CONCEPT

So far so good but a bit expensive if u have like 900000 words to translate...so i will do some manual for now...

Shishabox

Location Jordan

best user experience among the apps on the app store and superior support, I dropped an email with my issue and got the response in a timely fashion with the solution

Dulmaine-Cawthorne

Time spent using app About 1 month

Je commence tout juste à utiliser l'application, elle semble super bien je verrai au fil des jours.
Merci pour cette application gratuite.

Fitness queens bty

Location France

good, i translate my website from french to english it's easy and I did it very quickly, and you can choose to write manually or translate automatically !

EL Cheapos Stuff

This app is very simple to use and easy to navigate through I recomend this app to anyone wanting to translate .

JCPal Technology

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app is fantastic - depending on the number of languages you need the cost is very reasonable and the ability to divide up the translations tasks is great as is the glossary functionality for brand names etc. The free plan allows you to test the app before committing to a plan too. Also their support so far has been very fast and professional - no complaints and highly recommended!

ARBTEAK CA

I don't found any possible complaint, the application meet or exceed the description in the app store

PetProductDelivery.com

I like the idea of this app, but it is not user friendly. I was able to add a drop down bar to my site for the languages, but, so far nothing has been translated. The tutorial videos are hard to see and can not be expanded to fit to screen. I will update this review if anything changes. After half an hour of fiddling with this I should have more than a drop down bar published on my site.