Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Reybe

Well created and very useful and it has all you need to translate a website. Also, email support was very helpful!

Onnoa

The support service it's the best, they added my theme in the options, so now I can have the language selector in the header, in just one day! That's awesome consider this is a free application

Petit dépanneur

The app is easy to use and very comprehensif. The support staff added my theme within 24 hours. Great service!!

MarySmithStars

It does exactly what I needed, customer care promptly helped me solve installation problems with my theme. Fantastic

Wild Textiles

Great app to help translating, does what it claims, and the support team is happy and helpful when needed

Bauled Shop

The team made great work by creating a dedicated language sector in my theme header. Even the theme isn't listed before on the list supported. Thanks a lot! Also, the translating app looks pretty nice!!!

CycleRoads

The app is working perfectly. Also i asked from some help to the technical service and they reply me very quickly and help me really good. I recommend it 100%

The Last Mug

Very useful and complete app giving me the ability to customize the translations which is exactly what i was looking for. Furthermore the support is very responsive and helpful. I would definitely recommend !

Quality over Quantity CBD

im very fortunate to have found this tool, as i have needed it for almost 7 months now! moving forward, i know my customers will appreciate it very much!

Griamond

Great app, made my life so much easier! Easy to use for beginners, translation done so quickly! thanks!