Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SteelJoy!

Have not yet experienced the app yet, I will follow up once I have. Need it to see if I can increase my sales.

Extensa Method

Even though I find it ridiculous that an additional app is needed to input data to a subdomain, this app was very easy to use. We used the "manual" option as we speak the additional language needed and don't trust AI translation 100%. The only negative is, the content is not displayed in order of how it appears on the page, blog post, product description etc, therefore when translating content, you sometimes have no idea where the sentence or paragraph is located on your site and it makes it difficult to translate in context. Since we are forced by Shopify to add an additional 3rd party app - this is the one I would suggest.

ShopSHRI

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good as of now i like it - the AI is good and the transisiion happend faster. let me try more and give you more reviews

Yellowsuperfood

Time spent using app About 1 year

I thank Karen who was a great help and she answered each of my questions and was able to provide solutions for the translation of my site. I am really satisfied with this application and its services.
I recommend everyone to use this application which is quite simple to use and whose support is very effective.

Martine V.